Regional Matchups - Division 4

bozo the clown

St. John vs. Aquinas - St.John has the better record (20-3), But Aquinas has defeated most teams rather handily. Can they continue that trend?

Fort Frye vs. Dalton - Fort Frye had a nail biter in the district finals, Dalton has soundly kicked everyone's butt. Do the Cadets have some magic left?

New Bremen vs. Fort Loramie - NB won an earlier matchup between these two teams, but Fort Loramie has been in these situations for years. Gonna be a great matchup!

Lehman Catholic vs Jackson Center - Both teams are well coached, both play very strong schedules. Does Lehman have what it takes to take down last year's State Champs?

Arlington vs. McComb - McComb won the earlier matchup between these teams. Did Arlington learn something from that match to help them in this regional semi?

Antwerp vs. St. Paul - Tough draw for Antwerp. The Archers struggled right before tournament started losing 3 out of 4,but maybe they figured something out to take on the undefeated Flyers.

Portsmouth Notre Dame vs. Deleware Christian - PND looks strong, with only one loss and only dropping one set other than that loss. DC is going to have to be on to win this one.

Tusky CC vs South Webster - Tusky CC plays a tough tough non conference schedule losing only to Ursuline of Cincy and Walsh Jesuit, South Webster has surprised their district by beating the #1,2 and 4 ranked teams in route to this matchup. Can they keep the Jeep rolling?

McComb vs St. Paul on Saturday...any thoughts? St. Paul has been playing really well lately, but I admit, I know nothing about McComb.

I totally forgot that NSP defeated McComb in a tourney earlier this year. The Flyers are rolling right now so I would give them the edge in this one.