rocco

would love to debate with some of you guys
d1- springfield
d2- winton woods
d3-badin
d4- wyoming
d5- milton union
d6- marion local
d7- st henry? (looks wide open, maybe i’m wrong)

I think Springfield will have there hands full with a team from Cincinnati. ( Moeller, Lakota West, Princeton.)
d1- springfield
d2- winton woods
d3-badin
d4- wyoming
d5- milton union
d6- marion local

ghsknightsfan

Springfield is in a separate region from the Cincinnati schools. so technically, you could pick 2 winners in D1. i see a Springfield vs Moeller state semifinal happening.

i agree with all picks from first post, with the exception that i’m picking New Bremen in D7.

D3 may be wide open.

Irwin20

D3 Badin lost a lot but likely to compete.
D4 Wyoming seems to always be the favorite but manage to lay an egg more often then not.

bigkat

d1- springfield
d2- winton woods
d3-badin
d4- wyoming
d5- milton union
d6- marion local
so i have heard, that St Henry's QB from last season did NOT go out to concentrate on baseball, can anyone confirm that?

Riverman

Yes, Massie lost a lot in the backfield, but return everyone but one player on the O line. They will open holes for whoever is in the back field. Senior line with that much experience, playing 15 games last year, Will pay dividends in the long run. D line , some will play both ways. Differently will miss 34 Trampler at LB. Young man was a beast. Defense secondary will be as good if not better. They held Wyoming CJ Hester to under 70 yards, Add in they played Western Brown (Novak) McNick,Bloom Carrol and Ursuline.