Region 9 Bracket

I personally hate the Big Red section of the bracket. Transferred from Streetsboro to Steubenville. Hard feelings for their AD and school in general

Some potential later round match-ups:
1 Chardon vs either 8 Geneva or 9 Hubbard
4 New Philadelphia vs 5 Aurora
a rematch of 7 Steubenville vs 10 Dover and 7 Steubenville vs 2 Streetsboro
3 Canfield vs 6 SV-SM or 11 West Geauga

Some potential later round match-ups:
1 Chardon vs either 8 Geneva or 9 Hubbard
4 New Philadelphia vs 5 Aurora
a rematch of 7 Steubenville vs 10 Dover and 7 Steubenville vs 2 Streetsboro
3 Canfield vs 6 SV-SM or 11 West Geauga
St. Vincent cancelled their game with Warren Harding tonight, because they claim to have too many injuries, and they want to rest up for the tournament. I don't agree with it, but it is what it is.

Well based off the Fitch-Steubenville result, I think Canfield might be in trouble unless Fitch played poorly, had an off night or was missing key players. Well unless of course Canfield is actually better than Fitch this year which I doubt.

Well based off the Fitch-Steubenville result, I think Canfield might be in trouble unless Fitch played poorly, had an off night or was missing key players. Well unless of course Canfield is actually better than Fitch this year which I doubt.
Idk look at the common opponents
Fitch beat Chaney by 7, Boardman by 30
Canfield beat Chaney by 16, Boardman by 28 (Could have been 42)

Idk look at the common opponents
Fitch beat Chaney by 7, Boardman by 30
Canfield beat Chaney by 16, Boardman by 28 (Could have been 42)
I would have thought Fitch should have won by 14 against the Big Red prior to the game based on everything I had seen from both teams so far, so Fitch is either not as good as I thought or Big Red is better than I thought. The NP result is really throwing me off, I guess all the injuries for Big Red really made a difference.

Fitch was at full strength. Their main problem is their run defense. They gave Big Red a 10 man box most of the night and they still ran for 300+ yards. They made a stop when they needed to tho

I would have thought Fitch should have won by 14 against the Big Red prior to the game based on everything I had seen from both teams so far, so Fitch is either not as good as I thought or Big Red is better than I thought. The NP result is really throwing me off, I guess all the injuries for Big Red really made a difference.
Big Red still isn’t at full strength they are still down both of their starting LBs which are arguably their best players on both sides of the ball (#1 RB, #1 TE). They should be ready to play the second round of the playoffs but will get some snaps if needed in the first round

Big Red still isn’t at full strength they are still down both of their starting LBs which are arguably their best players on both sides of the ball (#1 RB, #1 TE). They should be ready to play the second round of the playoffs but will get some snaps if needed in the first round
Maple City Fan might not like hearing this. Lol