Region 4 Championship: Archbishop Moeller (12-1) vs Lakota West (13-0)

Who wins

• Moeller by 17+

• Moeller by 8-16

• Moeller by 1-7

• West by 1-7

• West by 8-16

• West by 17+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hope SHS quarterback can run/ scramble
Bolden is a mobile runner yet he was sacked multiple times and hurried many many more
Can the SHS QB run. Is he pretty quick
When LW was forced to pass it was over
If SHS can run they have a chance. If they are pass only it will be a very tough night

Will need to watch more film on Springfield. From what they have displayed I would put them on par with LW. Bolden is the better QB. Springfield has the better WR when LW does not play Hartford or Minich at WR. That being said, Moe didnt seem to have a problem dealing with them tonight. If Moe does not turn the ball over they will win handely based off there Defense and offensive line. Was spot on with margin of victory just expected less scoring. Prediction for next week - Moe 28 Springfield 17
Bolden isn’t in the same stratosphere as Schondelmyer. But moeller will be an incredible challenge for the Cats.

Bolden isn’t in the same stratosphere as Schondelmyer. But moeller will be an incredible challenge for the Cats.
You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. So I'd rather not argue. Bolden is the dual-threat QB in the state for this senior class, and it's not particularly close. Maybe Drew Novak from WB has a slight edge, but I would consider him more of a PP.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. So I'd rather not argue. Bolden is the dual-threat QB in the state for this senior class, and it's not particularly close. Maybe Drew Novak from WB has a slight edge, but I would consider him more of a PP.
Please find another QB that plays in as advanced of a scheme, can scramble and keep his eyes down field, run with power or make a defender miss against the top competition in the state week in and week out. He is slightly undersized. If he was 6'2 he would be going anywhere he wanted. And he still might.

I am a Moeller fan and have kids with a couple of gold trophies and rings, but nothing wrong with being a good sport
I don't know you and I sure don't care about your kids.
I responded to a post that said Bolden "played his heart out until the final snap," but he watched the final three plays from the sideline.

Please find another QB that plays in as advanced of a scheme, can scramble and keep his eyes down field, run with power or make a defender miss against the top competition in the state week in and week out. He is slightly undersized. If he was 6'2 he would be going anywhere he wanted. And he still might.
To be fair, I have not watched Schondelmeyer much. But to say Bolden isnt even in the same "stratesphere" is extremeley arrogant.

Please find another QB that plays in as advanced of a scheme, can scramble and keep his eyes down field, run with power or make a defender miss against the top competition in the state week in and week out. He is slightly undersized. If he was 6'2 he would be going anywhere he wanted. And he still
Bolden is a good player but check the numbers!
Check the competition

I don't know you and I sure don't care about your kids.
I responded to a post that said Bolden "played his heart out until the final snap," but he watched the final three plays from the sideline.
Clearly final snap he took- clearly… since he is an offensive player

Will need to watch more film on Springfield. From what they have displayed I would put them on par with LW. Bolden is the better QB. Springfield has the better WR when LW does not play Hartford or Minich at WR. That being said, Moe didnt seem to have a problem dealing with them tonight. If Moe does not turn the ball over they will win handely based off there Defense and offensive line. Was spot on with margin of victory just expected less scoring. Prediction for next week - Moe 28 Springfield 17
Looking at the season as a whole, SHS has been a completely different, much more efficient machine since the loss to Fairmont. The stats will prove that. That loss woke them up and they started clicking on all cylinders.

Moeller has played a much tougher schedule. And to their credit, did very well in it. Still, SHS won't be a pushover.
Yea that’s coo and all. They played a tougher schedule last year…and what happened? These people kill me. Just in love with the Private schools. If they were called Springfield Jesuit they would all be like this is going to be a great game. Should be a nail bitter.

Yea you need to watch more film on Springfield if you think LW QB is better than Springfields 😂. Dude had over 4K passing and 40 plus TD passes. Like come on now stop it.

GWOC and GMC are basically one team leagues (Springfield and Lakota West). From time to time another program will step up and have a good season but it seems like you would splitting hairs to give one the advantage over the other. But if I recall I think Mason beat Springboro this season in the playoffs, advantage GMC.

GWOC and GMC are basically one team leagues (Springfield and Lakota West). From time to time another program will step up and have a good season but it seems like you would splitting hairs to give one the advantage over the other. But if I recall I think Mason beat Springboro this season in the playoffs, advantage GMC.
Springfield has better experience playing a wide variety of schools the past several years than LW. Thru the playoffs, they've played the GCL, St Eds, Columbus and Toledo area schools. Plus, non-league games against Ignatius, Trotwood, DeSmet, Lima and GMC schools. Not sure LW's schedule this year really prepared them as much as they might have liked.

Wym check the competition. Gwoc is stronger than the GMC.
This is false. West, Mason, Fairfield, Princeton all would finish at top of Gwoc.
Yea you need to watch more film on Springfield if you think LW QB is better than Springfields 😂. Dude had over 4K passing and 40 plus TD passes. Like come on now stop it.
Springfield goes deep every other play and this inflates Schondelmeyer's stats. LW plays an extremely advanced spread system that most high school kids would not understand that involves screens, intermediate routes and many types of runs. Two completeley different offences.

Bolden is a good player but check the numbers!
Well let’s talk about it,

Schondelmeyer - 265 completions, 4120 yards passing, 43 touchdown, 67 yards rushing, and 3 rushing touchdowns

Bolden - 180 completions, 2741 yards passing, 30 touchdowns, 775 yards rushing, and 14 rushing touchdowns.

Hypothetically, if Bolden threw as much as Schondelmeyer he would have 265 completions, 4035 yards passing, 44 touchdowns.

Also,
Yards per completion - Bolden 15.22 / Schondelmeyer 15.45
Touchdowns per completion - Bolden .16 / Schondelmeyer .16

Biggest stat I'm seeing is Schondelmeyer threw 9 INT's and fumbled 5 times in 9 games during regular season. Bolden threw 4 and fumbled twice in 10 games....
4 of those ints was in the first game, hell 3 of those were the WRs fault. So I believe this guy has like 44 TD passes and 9 ints. And you’re kinda saying it like it’s a bad thing. Over 4K passing…and you’re talking about some Fumbles. LW Qb was good. But this guy is a QB! Pocket passer pick you apart type QB. He just went 26-29 in tonight’s win.

Nothing taken away from Schondelmeyer, dude still has fo drop the ball in the breadbasket 😂 just pointing out how numbers are deceiving in some cases

Yea that’s coo and all. They played a tougher schedule last year…and what happened? These people kill me. Just in love with the Private schools. If they were called Springfield Jesuit they would all be like this is going to be a great game. Should be a nail bitter.
You're preaching to the choir on that. I've been saying for a long time now alot of Yappi posters dont want SHS in the conversation of real contenders because of reasons like that. But whatever...

You're preaching to the choir on that. I've been saying for a long time now alot of Yappi posters dont want SHS in the conversation of real contenders because of reasons like that. But whatever...
Well, I personally would love to see another public school win it all. Unfortunately, these public schools that contend often recruit kids as well, making the argument "public vs private" irrelevant.

I think I'd trust the recent history at this point that Springfield will at least compete. Last three years they are 1-2 against Moeller, St. X, and Elder at this point by a combined score of 64-56. They friggin beat Moeller last year.

Same song and dance as the last few years. Mid-season have a questionable (if not terrible) loss and then got progressively better and very hot late in the season. Most will be fools and not give them a chance while they'll make it competitive one way or another.

This is false. West, Mason, Fairfield, Princeton all would finish at top of Gwoc.

Springfield goes deep every other play and this inflates Schondelmeyer's stats. LW plays an extremely advanced spread system that most high school kids would not understand that involves screens, intermediate routes and many types of runs. Two completeley different offences.
You have no Clue how advance Springfield Spread offense is. And clearly you really don’t watch or follow Springfield. First round of the playoffs they scored off of 3 hitches. Which all went for big yards. Soooo they go deep, mid and underneath. Give credit when credit is due. These kids can play. Period. And it’s nothing against Moeller or LW cause they are really good programs. But it’s Time to stop counting Springfield out of stuff. And definitely don’t talk about they going to Get beat easily crap. Stop it.

Well, I personally would love to see another public school win it all. Unfortunately, these public schools that contend often recruit kids as well, making the argument "public vs private" irrelevant.
My perception of it is the private schools in Cincinnati and Cleveland who have had a stranglehold on D1 have formed a clique so to speak, and they don't wanna let anyone else in. Especially a school that they don't perceive as being like them, equal to them and on their level. Of course, no one will ever admit that. It was very similar after Springfield South joined the WOL in the mid 1970s. Let's just say, alot of the other WOL schools didn't really feel South belonged, to put it mildly...