Region 4 Championship: Archbishop Moeller (12-1) vs Lakota West (13-0)

Who wins

• Moeller by 17+

• Moeller by 8-16

• Moeller by 1-7

• West by 1-7

• West by 8-16

• West by 17+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Frank the first:
What is the over under for penalties, penalty yards and personal Fouls?
I got it at 20, 200 and 6
And your odds for post game fireworks and no handshake?
I got both at Even
Hey ReJect, I am looking at Friday nights slate of games and I see where your defensive genius HC and prolific game planning OC have nothing on their calendar. What's up with that? I guess the angelic state of your football program guarantees Friday nights off in November. 💪 🏈 GBM

Hey ReJect, I am looking at Friday nights slate of games and I see where your defensive genius HC and prolific game planning OC have nothing on their calendar. What's up with that? I guess the angelic state of your football program guarantees Friday nights off in November. 💪 🏈 GBM
Ref's flag on the home side negated TD pass catch to keep X from having a fair chance to advance

Ref's flag on the home side negated TD pass catch to keep X from having a fair chance to advance
Even if you score on that play your defense would have never stopped Moeller and Jordan Marshall the next Moe possession. Reload, go back to figuring out your 2023 starting line-up while "THE EMPIRE" continues to play of Friday nights. GBM!

It makes perfect sense that you feel someone else needs to get rid of Springfield for your team to have any chance to repeat as state champions. In essence, you feel St Eds got lucky last year and deep down you feel it won't happen again. I wholeheartedly agree with you. Alot of SHS fans feel they could have won last year and have been hoping for the rematch. I'm just a bit surprised you would admit that in writing on Yappi. Even Forrest Gump wouldn't do that! You're definitely special...

I mean, Ed handled Springfield pretty easily last year. Not sure why they'd be nervous about playing you again. 🤷‍♂️

Another pretty stupid take TBH.

Sorry if the truth hurts. But, it's high time ya heard it.
giphy.gif

🤣

Indeed you do. lol.

Carry on.
At least, my team is still alive in the playoffs for this week. And, they're heavily favored to win. So, at least I have a reason to be here. How's that for truth? The fact you're even in a trolling conversation with me tonight speaks volumes. Again, you're the one who raised concern about nothing going on. Since you brought it up, given that your teams already finished their seasons, why are you here? And why do you do nothing but spew negative BS and talk badly about people? Btw, those questions are rhetorical in nature.

Holy sht…he’s just gonna keep going lol.
Funny, I was thinking the same about you. Again, why are you here? Your team lost. All you do is spew negative BS, negative energy and trolling. And you're not even a fan of a team who's still playing. And like I said, you start these trolling conversations. You do like it, don't start them.

River,

I am pretty sure that fish82 is a Lakota West fan and has been one for a long time.
This week he is. Of course, that's not what he said in the past. Given how he doesn't have a team alive in the playoffs anymore, he has to "borrow" one to justify his continued existence and trolling on Yappi. Like i said, sad.

Frank the first:
What is the over under for penalties, penalty yards and personal Fouls?
I got it at 20, 200 and 6
And your odds for post game fireworks and no handshake?
I got both at Even
If Mason coach shows up, fireworks are guaranteed!