Region 28

So Lima Perry has to drive about 2-1/2 hours to take on CCPA? ouch ...
True.

New Bremen may have the Volleyball team play in the state championship on Saturday at 5:00 and the football kids and their family’s won’t be able to support the girls.

So now that the matchups are set who does everybody like in round 1?
1 New Miami vs 8 New Bremen
4 CCP vs 5 Lima Perry
2 Marion Local vs 7 Miss Valley
3 Fort Loramie vs 6 Hardin Northern
And predictions for all games in this region?

New Bremen is going to bring a completely different brand of football than what the MVC Gray is. I mean...this one probably wont be super close...but I do not know how far below Marion Local / Coldwater / Anna that New Bremen is this year. I will take New Bremen by 3 scores

CCPA and Lima Perry - who knows. Same thing, CCPA is not great. But I know nothing about Lima Perry. Fantastic50 has Perry as a 5 pt favorite, so i will say Perry by less than a score

Fort Loramie and Marion Local by a whole bunch on their way to their regional final matchup

So now that the matchups are set who does everybody like in round 1?
1 New Miami vs 8 New Bremen
4 CCP vs 5 Lima Perry
2 Marion Local vs 7 Miss Valley
3 Fort Loramie vs 6 Hardin Northern
And predictions for all games in this region?
New Bremen 35-22- Bremen has more depth.

CCPA (dont sour the acronym CCP!!!!)- 35-34 I just want them to face a MAC school.

Marion Local- 70-14 70+ football players vs 23.

Fort Loramie 63-14- similar to Marion's answer.

New Bremen 35-22- Bremen has more depth.

CCPA (dont sour the acronym CCP!!!!)- 35-34 I just want them to face a MAC school.

Marion Local- 70-14 70+ football players vs 23.

Fort Loramie 63-14- similar to Marion's answer.
I would be stunned if ML scores 70 pts. I don't think the Flyers have ever scored 70 pts. in a game.

Great news, OHSAA has moved the D4 Volleyball Championship to 3:00 pm allowing Fort Loramie and New Bremen the opportunity to watch both the title game and playoff football game if the Volleyball teams win on Friday. Nice job OHSAA!
Awesome, that is good news. Good luck to both the football teams and the volleyball teams. It's crazy that Fort Loramie could play New Bremen in the state title game. Aren't those 2 schools only like 15-20 minutes apart?

44-0 final. wow. it’s too bad New Miami didn’t draw one of these teams and instead now plays New Bremen. i man i didn’t even think Perry was that good. as stated before they lost to a 1-9 Jefferson!

Perry winning big is not a complete surprise. Cincy small schools fare pretty poorly vs. teams north of Dayton.

Congrats to Perry on their 1st ever playoff win though! Will they stay in the Cincy area and scout the New Bremen vs New Miami game?

Last edited: