Region 23 Playoffs

Simple Man

DVI just let out a huge sigh of relief as Coldwater, Minster and LCC all lost.... Followed by a huge gasp from the whoopin Anna dealt out.
Anna has a very good team. Game was closer than score showed. Minster had a chance down by 7 got a stop then jumped offsides on punt. First down for Anna and then they scored. They are as good as advertised. I would be shocked if they don’t win it all this year. The RB and QB are the real deal.

Fayette79

A few Coldwater fans I talked to the other night said Anna is the best team they have seen this year.

As far as Archbold/LC is concerned, I made the trip to Archbold to watch that game. Once the LC coaches made a few adjustments defensively they shut Archbold's offense down for the most part. LC offensive staff came up with some great play-calls and the QB is a magician with the ball...combine that with how physical LC was on the offensive line and they dominated Archbold in the 2nd half. Archbold scored late to make this closer then what it actually was. To be honest I don't see it being close this time either, I think LC rolls in this one from the start 35-7.

thavoice

A few Coldwater fans I talked to the other night said Anna is the best team they have seen this year.

As far as Archbold/LC is concerned, I made the trip to Archbold to watch that game. Once the LC coaches made a few adjustments defensively they shut Archbold's offense down for the most part. LC offensive staff came up with some great play-calls and the QB is a magician with the ball...combine that with how physical LC was on the offensive line and they dominated Archbold in the 2nd half. Archbold scored late to make this closer then what it actually was. To be honest I don't see it being close this time either, I think LC rolls in this one from the start 35-7.
I agree. Anna has been the best CW has faced this year, by far.
Doesn't mean Archbold cannot beat em in week 13 though. We just never know when Anna will become the Playoff Anna.

a_td

I agree. Anna has been the best CW has faced this year, by far.
Doesn't mean Archbold cannot beat em in week 13 though. We just never know when Anna will become the Playoff Anna.
Playoff Anna, played Friday against Minster. You're a douche. #thavoice=thadouche

Last edited:

ramdog22

Anna shouldn't take Fairview lightly. They will give them a run for their money. Was the win over Minster the first time Anna has beaten a MAC in the playoffs? I know it was their first playoff win in a quite a while.