• West Jefferson by 1-7

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • West Jefferson by 8-16

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • West Jefferson by 17+

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Kaponk is still MIA. I was really looking forward to his game recap. Kaponk wasn’t too bad on this thread but his boasting after Ft Frye’s win over St Henry and the endless excuses for their loss to Lima Central Catholic, it should not surprise anyone that he’s gone into the Witness Protection Program.

All programs have their fare share of idiots, we have more than a few in WJ (I’m probably one of them). One thing is for sure, Kaponk is the King of Idiots in Beverly, Ohio.

So Kaponk is still MIA. I was really looking forward to his game recap. Kaponk wasn’t too bad on this thread but his boasting after Ft Frye’s win over St Henry and the endless excuses for their loss to Lima Central Catholic, it should not surprise anyone that he’s gone into the Witness Protection Program.

All programs have their fare share of idiots, we have more than a few in WJ (I’m probably one of them). One thing is for sure, Kaponk is the King of Idiots in Beverly, Ohio.
He pulled the same thing when Newark Catholic played Ft. Frye in 2016 in the regional Final. Telling how good they were, Newark Catholic put a running clock on them.

Fort Frye is really good, but like most programs, got a little over the top on their schedule and how every player they had was so great.

without a doubt it was very good, but sometimes that is all relevant. Im sure Logan thought their schedule was brutal. Garaway played Dalton, Ridgewood and Indian valley. More or less brutal

If you ask me he’s the king of a lot of things lol