• West Jefferson by 1-7

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • West Jefferson by 8-16

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • West Jefferson by 17+

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I think unless you’ve seen it its very hard to get ready for Fort Frye offense in week. Fort Frye hasn’t seen much spread this year.

D6 All District Team

Players of the year : Casey Brooker Fort Frye , Maeson CrazyLegs Long

1st Team

Qb Ian Ellis

Rb CrazyLegs Long

OL Casey Brooker

OL Caleb Riggs

DL Hunter Kesselring

DL Kaleb Bailey

Lb Zaiden Huck

Lb Eli Johnson

Special Team

Owen Brown

Ethan Duskey

Braxton Brown

Keegan Strode

FF 42 WJ 13. Good Luck Rough Riders. Make me look like a fool. Love to see them win this one.

Wj seems to have played their best games of the season in the last 2, so they are coming into this in good form. Fort Frye has been great all year just looking at scores.

If Fort Frye can get pressure on Buescher, like Burg seemed to a lot, I think they’ll roll. If he has time to throw, I think Wj can have some success. Especially since it sounds like Fort Frye hasn’t seen much spread.

Like usual, the battle in the trenches will be very important. My gut tells me Fort Frye will win that battle and be too much for Wj. Hope for a good one!

Fort Frye 38
Wj 20

I grew up in Marietta and Southeast Ohio isn't exactly a hot bed for high school football with the exception of Fort Frye and maybe a couple others. They have done an amazing job with their football program the last several years. That kind of success in Beverly Ohio ? That's impressive for sure. Is this Fort Frye team senior heavy ? I'm thinking some of my athlete friends who grew up in downtrodden Marietta (used to be a tough town) moved out to the Fort Frye school district over the years and their sons have played/play there. How did Fort Frye do it ? Is WJ the best or one of the best teams they have played this year ? I am seeing alot of predictions for a comfortable Fort Frye win. I am not sure of that. WJ is pretty damn good. Waterford, Williamstown WV and Nelsonville-York are not WJ.

I grew up in Marietta and Southeast Ohio isn't exactly a hot bed for high school football with the exception of Fort Frye and maybe a couple others. They have done an amazing job with their football program the last several years. That kind of success in Beverly Ohio ? That's impressive for sure. Is this Fort Frye team senior heavy ? I'm thinking some of my athlete friends who grew up in downtrodden Marietta moved out to the Fort Frye school district over the years and their sons have played/play there. How did Fort Frye do it ? Is WJ the best or one of the best teams they have played this year ? I am seeing alot of predictions for a comfortable Fort Frye win. I am not sure of that. WJ is pretty damn good.
FF has held there own against top (MAC) competition. WJ hasn't been so lucky. FF wins.

I grew up in Marietta and Southeast Ohio isn't exactly a hot bed for high school football with the exception of Fort Frye and maybe a couple others. They have done an amazing job with their football program the last several years. That kind of success in Beverly Ohio ? That's impressive for sure. Is this Fort Frye team senior heavy ? I'm thinking some of my athlete friends who grew up in downtrodden Marietta (used to be a tough town) moved out to the Fort Frye school district over the years and their sons have played/play there. How did Fort Frye do it ? Is WJ the best or one of the best teams they have played this year ? I am seeing alot of predictions for a comfortable Fort Frye win. I am not sure of that. WJ is pretty damn good. Waterford, Williamstown WV and Nelsonville-York are not WJ.
Fort Frye has played the much tougher schedule than Wj.

I have heard of Fort Frye the past few years. How many times have they made the playoffs in their existence? League titles? Etc…

I have heard of Fort Frye the past few years. How many times have they made the playoffs in their existence? League titles? Etc…
10th playoff appearances.
2021, 20, 19, 18, 17, 16,15,13,12,2000.

14-9 overall record.
2018 and 2020 state appearances.

Held the uber talented NMS QB to only 13 points last year in the semi's and lost to eventual champion, Kirtland, in 2018. Kirtland, thankfully for the rest of D6, moved to D5.