Reds Untouchables?

eastside_purple

Who are they now, if the Votto deal gets done?

My list right now: Votto, Bruce, Meso, Cueto, Latos, Marshall, Chapman. Any others?

I think BP falls off. Any others?

Cozart seems solid, but we don't know what we have with him. Either way, I'm not complaining if we trade him. I'd be pretty upset if we traded any of those other guys.

Cozart is not untouchable at all. Chapman stays on the list for now, but he may not remain next year if this year is like last.

I didn't say he was. I said unless the trade is upgrading the middle infield, I think he stays. He is projected as a very solid SS. Im saying he wont be traded unless its bringing in a sure thing. I dont see them trading him for a player who isnt major league ready who will play middle infield

So you don't see the Reds trading him unless it's for a proven SS? I just want to clear that up.

Okay, whatever, Cozart isn't what I would call untouchable. A lot of guys won't get traded unless there is a ready replacement in the wings or in the trade.

More or less. They arent going to trade a guy who is ready to show what he can do and is a very solid player for a guy who isnt ready to play. If they trade Cozart, who is going to step in? Hamilton isn't ready. Didi has good upside, but he isnt ready to go above Triple-A

Likely Janish, but that would suck.