RD2: Western Conference: (2) San Antonio (67-15) vs (3) Oklahoma City (55-27)

Who will win - (2) San Antonio (67-15) vs (3) Oklahoma City (55-27)?

• (2) San Antonio (67-15)

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • (3) Oklahoma City (55-27)

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Agreed. If in fact Duncan and Ginobili retire San Antonio is going to be an extremely attractive free agent destination.

It will be an attractive destination due to SA being a cool town but also due to Texas state tax structure. It is also currently the 7th largest US city with 1.4 million citizens and NBA basketball is the only Pro sport in town. Coaching situation and top notch front office don't hurt either.

I wouldn't bother to placate this Hoffy imposter. The old Hoffy was funny, clever and his predictions weren't so crappy. This Hoffy is about as entertaining as a root canal.

I know. But I did make a bet and lost. Regardless of who it's with, I always pay up.

I don't know who controls the Hoffy alter, but the old Hoffy versions were typically entertaining, clever and many times correct. The current Hoffy iteration is none of those things. Might be time for a Hoffy re-boot.

There is no current hoffy version . This is Baloney 1.0 and pretty much everything I say is correct . You can bet me to like Tallmadge Dad h2 did and now he wears the scarlett letter of Baloney on his neck for all eternity ... hahahahahahahahahahahaha . don't sing it .bring it cb .if you got any