Random Question: Who do you view as your teams biggest rival?

As a Bengals fan, it has to be the Steelers. Even going back through the successful seasons of Carson Palmer and then Andy Dalton, they were able to beat Baltimore. The team that always gave them the most trouble, regardless of record was the Steelers. Whether it was the Playoff game results or the Hines Ward/JuJu blind side blocks or Roethislberger always finding ways to beat them, the Steelers have always been the biggest thorn in the side of the Bengals and Bengal fans.
Vontaze Burfict and Pacman Jones might've had a little something to do with beating the Steelers in the playoffs.

I kinda just root for Ohio sports teams in general, so for me its pretty much whoever the Browns and Bengals are playing. If each other, than I root for whoever has a legitimate shot at making the playoffs.

Just wondering for as long as you have been following football for all these years. Which team do you consider YOUR Favorite Teams “Biggest rival”? For me, since I like Denver Broncos, I’d have to say I don’t really care much for the KC Chiefs. I don’t see myself supporting The Chiefs or ever paying for their merchandise?? I could really care less and not give a damn whether they win or lose? What about you? Who’s your Favorite NFL Team? And who’s their biggest Rival?
If I had to create a list for all 32 NFL teams:
Team-Rival

Arizona Cardinals- San Francisco 49ers
Atlanta Falcons- New Orleans Saints
Baltimore Ravens- Pittsburgh Steelers
Buffalo Bills- New England Patriots
Carolina Panthers-Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Chicago Bears-Green Bay Packers
Cincinnati Bengals-Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Browns-Pittsburgh Steelers
Dallas Cowboys-The entire NFC East
Denver Broncos-Kansas City Chiefs
Detroit Lions-Green Bay Packers
Houston Texans-Tennessee Titans
Indianapolis Colts-Tennessee Titans
Jacksonville Jaguars-Indianapolis Colts
Kansas City Chiefs-Las Vegas Raiders
Los Angeles Chargers-Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Rams-San Francisco 49ers
Miami Dolphins-New England Patriots
Minnesota Vikings-Green Bay Packers
New England Patriots-New York Jets
New Orleans Saints-Tampa Bay Buccaneers
New York Giants-Philadelphia Eagles
New York Jets-New England Patriots
Philadelphia Eagles-Dallas Cowboys
Pittsburgh Steelers-Baltimore Ravens
San Francisco 49ers-Los Angeles Rams
Seattle Seahawks-San Francisco 49ers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers-New Orleans Saints
Tennessee Titans-Indianapolis Colts
Washington Commanders-Dallas Cowboys

I don't know if there are really rivalries that exist outside of divisions and conferences. Maybe Eagles-Patriots? or Dallas-San Francisco? Falcons-Jaguars?The entire NFC East pretty much hate one another. As far as in-state "rivalries" go, I think its kinda debatable.

I think most Bengals fans would disagree that the Bengals chief rival is the Ravens…I think it’s the Steelers by a mile. I’d say Steelers- Browns-Ravens (but the last 2 are close)

Last edited: