Random Question: Who do you view as your teams biggest rival?

Just wondering for as long as you have been following football for all these years. Which team do you consider YOUR Favorite Teams “Biggest rival”? For me, since I like Denver Broncos, I’d have to say I don’t really care much for the KC Chiefs. I don’t see myself supporting The Chiefs or ever paying for their merchandise?? I could really care less and not give a damn whether they win or lose? What about you? Who’s your Favorite NFL Team? And who’s their biggest Rival?

Just wondering for as long as you have been following football for all these years. Which team do you consider YOUR Favorite Teams “Biggest rival”? For me, since I like Denver Broncos, I’d have to say I don’t really care much for the KC Chiefs. I don’t see myself supporting The Chiefs or ever paying for their merchandise?? I could really care less and not give a damn whether they win or lose? What about you? Who’s your Favorite NFL Team? And who’s their biggest Rival?
What a weird way to think about your team's rival. Saying you won't support them or buy their merch? Duh, no kidding. As a Broncos fan, do you have random jerseys for the Raiders and Rams? Do you cheer for the Chargers? Most normal fans ONLY support their own team and ONLY buy their favorite team's merch.

You say the Chiefs are your rival, and you don't care if the Chiefs win or lose? I don't think you understand sports. As a Browns fan, I hope the Steelers and Ravens lose every game. When they play each other, I secretly hope for Bain to show up and blow up the stadium like in that Batman movie. That is how real fans feel about their rivals.

What a weird way to think about your team's rival. Saying you won't support them or buy their merch? Duh, no kidding. As a Broncos fan, do you have random jerseys for the Raiders and Rams? Do you cheer for the Chargers? Most normal fans ONLY support their own team and ONLY buy their favorite team's merch.

You say the Chiefs are your rival, and you don't care if the Chiefs win or lose? I don't think you understand sports. As a Browns fan, I hope the Steelers and Ravens lose every game. When they play each other, I secretly hope for Bain to show up and blow up the stadium like in that Batman movie. That is how real fans feel about their rivals.
Looks like I’m not the only one who could benefit from “Psych Recovery”?? Planning on blowing up a stadium full of people because they’re your “rivals”?? Are you sure you’re from Planet Earth? You called my way of looking at rivals weird, I’d say you’re WAY MORE unhealthy than me.

I’m convinced Colorado is just a burner used by Yappi with a goofy persona to drive interactions.

Looks like I’m not the only one who could benefit from “Psych Recovery”?? Planning on blowing up a stadium full of people because they’re your “rivals”?? Are you sure you’re from Planet Earth? You called my way of looking at rivals weird, I’d say you’re WAY MORE unhealthy than me.
Somebody's satire detector is broken. no one said anything about "planning". The point of my satire is that most fans hate their rivals. You sound like you might consider just not supporting them. Weird.

If you grew up having Sunday dinner planned around your team's game, if your Dad ingrained the hate in you for your rival at a very young age,
if you watch every game every year, whether your team is a winner or loser, if you rolled down your window and yelled "Pittsburgh sucks!" at a van from PA that just got in a fender bender near the East Ninth Street exit an hour before the game, you understand rivalries.

Somebody's satire detector is broken. no one said anything about "planning". The point of my satire is that most fans hate their rivals. You sound like you might consider just not supporting them. Weird.

Im just reading what’s on the screen man. You clearly said: These were your words, not my words, you said: “When they play each other, I secretly hope for Bain to show up and blow up the whole stadium like that in a Batman movie. This how real fans should feel about their rivals?”

I’m just arguing back: That kind of logic might end you in prison or dead??? But it’s your life, not my life, guess you have your opinions and I have my opinions.

It depends who is having a better season..Browns, Bengals, Ravens. For most of the last 20 seasons I’ve despised the Ravens most. I’ve lived in Cincinnati for awhile,many years I didn’t care about the Bengals cause they were just bad..even though many of my friends (and unfortunately now my oldest daughter) are Bengal fans I find some quiet joy when they lose. Let’s just say I was happy with the result of the last SB.

I hate the stealers the most because of the rapist qb. I hate the ravens because they have always been a “dirty” team defensively. As for the browns, I just feel sorry for them 😂

As a Bengals fan, it has to be the Steelers. Even going back through the successful seasons of Carson Palmer and then Andy Dalton, they were able to beat Baltimore. The team that always gave them the most trouble, regardless of record was the Steelers. Whether it was the Playoff game results or the Hines Ward/JuJu blind side blocks or Roethislberger always finding ways to beat them, the Steelers have always been the biggest thorn in the side of the Bengals and Bengal fans.

For the Bengals it's the Steelers but I hate the Browns the worst because Cleveland sports fans are crazy obnoxious.

For my local team, the Giants, it's the Eagles. Although older fans would probably say the Cowboys.

For the Bengals it's the Steelers but I hate the Browns the worst because Cleveland sports fans are crazy obnoxious.

For my local team, the Giants, it's the Eagles. Although older fans would probably say the Cowboys.
I think for the Bengals, Browns and Ravens fans it’s the Steelers. For most Steeler fans I know who live in Western Pa. It’s the Ravens.

I think for the Bengals, Browns and Ravens fans it’s the Steelers. For most Steeler fans I know who live in Western Pa. It’s the Ravens.
I agree. If this were sports Family Feud and the category was ' Name a team in the AFC North" the Steelers would be the number one answer. They are usually the standard bearer for the division. I'm willing to bet they have the best interdivision record since the NFL went to 8 divisions with 4 teams per division. I look at the Ravens as our biggest rival. They are the only other team in the division with a Super Bowl victory and are consistently penciled in for the playoffs annually.
The Browns could be the chief rival if they ever got out of their own way and put together back to back good seasons. Until Burrow the only thing consistent about the Bengals is that they're inconsistent. With the Ravens you know exactly what you're gonna get. And it's been like that ever since Modell fired up the Ryder trucks.

I'd say for the Broncos for today it's the Chiefs, but I think all time the Raiders/ Broncos are true rivals. Now that may have changed since the Raiders can't decide what city to stay in. But back in the 70's, both franchises were really good and it seemed like the 4PM Sunday Raiders/ Broncos games were great. Charlie Jones and Len Dawson at the mic.

I'd say for the Broncos for today it's the Chiefs, but I think all time the Raiders/ Broncos are true rivals. Now that may have changed since the Raiders can't decide what city to stay in. But back in the 70's, both franchises were really good and it seemed like the 4PM Sunday Raiders/ Broncos games were great. Charlie Jones and Len Dawson at the mic.
The games between the Broncos/Raiders/Chiefs/Chargers were especially hot back then, and as long as Al Davis was still alive, due to their histories in the AFL.

Back in the old days…especially the 1970s…when only a handful of teams consistently won in the NFL, you had a lot of playoff match ups that happened seemingly year after year and it created a lot of intense rivalries. Steelers vs Raiders…Vikings vs Rams…Cowboys vs Steelers to name a few.

Back in the old days…especially the 1970s…when only a handful of teams consistently won in the NFL, you had a lot of playoff match ups that happened seemingly year after year and it created a lot of intense rivalries. Steelers vs Raiders…Vikings vs Rams…Cowboys vs Steelers to name a few.
This was before free agency and the salary cap. The NFL has definitely set their structure right, ensuring that all teams have at least a chance at winning in 4-5 year cycles. Back then you could literally hang onto players most of their careers. The money wasn't significant enough for them to even consider moving.

Being a lifelong Bengals fan:
No.1 Browns because I interact with more browns fans than steelers or ravens fans. Plus they always gave me a bunch of crap in the 90's and I have a long memory.
No. 2 Steelers arrogant POS fans hope they all go to hell.
No. 3 Ravens just because.

As a Browns fan, I hope the Steelers and Ravens lose every game. When they play each other, I secretly hope for Bain to show up and blow up the stadium like in that Batman movie. Pretty much but add the browns to that equation. F*** em all.

No.1 Browns because I interact with more browns fans than steelers or ravens fans. Plus they always gave me a bunch of crap in the 90's and I have a long memory.

As a Browns fan, I hope the Steelers and Ravens lose every game. When they play each other, I secretly hope for Bain to show up and blow up the stadium like in that Batman movie. Pretty much but add the browns to that equation. F*** em all.
I'm older and I remember the old AFC Central with Cincy, Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Houston. I'm and Oilers/ Titans fan and there were some good rivalries there as well. I hate the Steelers to this day because of the back to back AFC championship losses in Pittsburgh in '78 & '79. In the late 80's we had the Bengals / OIlers, Sam Wyche / Jerry Glanville battles.

Im just reading what’s on the screen man. You clearly said: These were your words, not my words, you said: “When they play each other, I secretly hope for Bain to show up and blow up the whole stadium like that in a Batman movie. This how real fans should feel about their rivals?”

I’m just arguing back: That kind of logic might end you in prison or dead??? But it’s your life, not my life, guess you have your opinions and I have my opinions.
Having to explain the joke once was bad enough. Twice is just sad.

Love the #2 quote. If your not hated by a rival then you’re probably not winning very often.

Over the last 20 years the Steelers-Ravens have been an absolute treat to watch. No NFL regular season matchup can compare during this time. Intensity, a true disdain yet respect for one another, HOF players, excellent coaching, front office & ownership stability on both sides all add up to some great & meaningful games. Not quite the same now but a big game this Sunday night!

Steelers-Browns obviously is big but the Browns have not held up their end of the rivalry for the last 30+ years.

Steelers-Bengals is suddenly an important game because Pittsburgh & the rest of the AFC North have a Joe Burrow problem. Steelers will have to step it up. Before Burrow, it’s just the Bengals. Great games back in the 70’s vs Kenny Anderson, Isaac Bruce, Ken Riley, Jim Leclaire, Boobie Clark, Ross Browner…. They just couldn’t get past the all time great Steelers.

Steelers-Oilers was great when Earl Campbell was running wild and with Warren Moon. I just remember Rod Woodson corner slot blitz hits on Moon….brutal.

Love the #2 quote. If your not hated by a rival then you’re probably not winning very often.

Over the last 20 years the Steelers-Ravens have been an absolute treat to watch. No NFL regular season matchup can compare during this time. Intensity, a true disdain yet respect for one another, HOF players, excellent coaching, front office & ownership stability on both sides all add up to some great & meaningful games. Not quite the same now but a big game this Sunday night!

Steelers-Browns obviously is big but the Browns have not held up their end of the rivalry for the last 30+ years.

Steelers-Bengals is suddenly an important game because Pittsburgh & the rest of the AFC North have a Joe Burrow problem. Steelers will have to step it up. Before Burrow, it’s just the Bengals. Great games back in the 70’s vs Kenny Anderson, Isaac Bruce, Ken Riley, Jim Leclaire, Boobie Clark, Ross Browner…. They just couldn’t get past the all time great Steelers.

Steelers-Oilers was great when Earl Campbell was running wild and with Warren Moon. I just remember Rod Woodson corner slot blitz hits on Moon….brutal.
I hate the Ravens and the Steelers, but I love watching them play. No other NFL rivalry is as physical. They do not like each other and they hit and hit and hit. It was especially awesome during that period on time when they were both serious Super Bowl contenders every year with those dominant defenses, but it’s still must watch tv.