Quinn Ewers

He is going to milk this and visit many places just because he can.

have to find a place that will GUARANTEE HIM PLAYING TIME.

I think he should go to UC. Playoff team. QB graduating. Or maybe with Burrow as the Bengals QB he wont feel like he is getting the attention he 'deserves'

I think he should go to UC. Playoff team. QB graduating. Or maybe with Burrow as the Bengals QB he wont feel like he is getting the attention he 'deserves'
UC would be interesting but the way this guy has been groomed that isn't going to happen. He has the raw tools needed to be a top level QB, what he really needs is an OC and situation that gives him the best chance at succeeding so he could make it in the NFL. For short term NIL implications it could be Texas but long term it probably should be somewhere else like Texas Tech or maybe Oklahoma with their new OC but that program is bleeding offensive weapons.

Nah.....the QB at Cincinnati for the next two or three years will be Evan Prater, and he's gonna' be an absolute nightmare for opposing defenses.

Wilbon took a nice lil shot at him on PTI yesterday, hinting that he would possibly hit the transfer portal at some point in his career at Texas if things dont go his way since he already has left two teams early......

Wilbon took a nice lil shot at him on PTI yesterday, hinting that he would possibly hit the transfer portal at some point in his career at Texas if things dont go his way since he already has left two teams early......
I don't need guys like him on my team.

Nah.....the QB at Cincinnati for the next two or three years will be Evan Prater, and he's gonna' be an absolute nightmare for opposing defenses.
This is nothing more than baseless speculation. But I suppose it’s possible since pretty much any able-bodied person would be a problem for most AAC defenses. They could probably throw Megan Rapinoe or current-day Dan Orlovsky in at QB and win the American.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

I’m AEW Champion, bub!

This is nothing more than baseless speculation. But I suppose it’s possible since pretty much any able-bodied person would be a problem for most AAC defenses. They could probably throw Megan Rapinoe or current-day Dan Orlovsky in at QB and win the American.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

I’m AEW Champion, bub!
LOL. I take my comment about the Buckeye fans back. AEW's much more insecure about the American's success than the Buckeye fans are in general right now.