Question: Who all the fastest All-Time Performers in Ohio HS XC?

Zach Kreft's 14:29.95 at the Midwest Meet of Champions in 2017 is the fastest recorded 5k time to my knowledge. For those of you who follow speed ratings, it graded as a 193. There have been higher speed ratings recorded by Ohio runners over the years.

It might make more sense to ask who were the fastest on the different state meet courses. I am not sure how many years they did 5K on the Ag Fields or OSU golf course before Scioto Downs, but at the least it should be easy to find the fastest five or ten for SD and for NT. I believe Brajdic had the fastest time at SD (15:01.x) and Fry at OSU (14:50.x) for guys. I think Durkin had the fastest time for girls at SD.

Zach Kreft's 14:29.95 at the Midwest Meet of Champions in 2017 is the fastest recorded 5k time to my knowledge. For those of you who follow speed ratings, it graded as a 193. There have been higher speed ratings recorded by Ohio runners over the years.

"5K" at MMoC.

Lol.

Yes, I know the times are all relative, but the topic does sound like a great research topic for a X-C enthusiast.