QAnon’s Favorite House Rep Is Filing Impeachment Articles on 1/21

Democrats twice impeached Trump for something he didn't do.
Yea, keep telling yourself that. I wouldn't look at the facts, either.

1610715050738.jpeg

She needs to be investigated. Traitor.
" "
You neglected to mention that ALL of those 3 guys standing in that photo (in front of newly elected US Rep. Boebert's bar) are flashing the hand signal which (for decades) had been widely seen/interpreted as the "OK" sign--but which has been widely co-opted (in recent years) by the Alt-Right and White Supremacists to mean "White Power" (from the ostensible formation of the letters "W" and "P" in the hand symbol/gesture):

This parallels a number of other calculated on-line efforts to co-opt previously innocuous images or gestures (e.g.- Pepe the Frog, the Roman numeral "III") to symbolize White Supremacist themes; the themes are often originated by purposefully creating a false back-story that the pre-existing image or gesture has some racist, White Supremacist meaning-- to prove that the mainstream media is easily mis-lead into believing false/hoax stories about these images or gestures; but then, as the theme is gradually embraced on various hate group sites, emails, and posted images, it then morphs from a hoax into a widely accepted rallying image/gesture among those groups-- and becomes a credible "dog whistle" symbol to acolytes of those groups.

It says something about Rep. Boebert (and a LOT about these lovely fellas) that these alleged "Patriots" chose to proudly pose for photos in front of the front window of her bar, while very overtly flashing this symbol-- we shall see what happens next for Six-Gun Boebert (or should I say 17-Gun-- or whatever the magazine of her Glock holds)-- if she is found to have actually led some of these (Pat)Rioters on a guided tour of the Capitol, the day before they showed up and ransacked the joint, I don't think her tenure in Congress will last very long.

You neglected to mention that ALL of those 3 guys standing in that photo (in front of newly elected US Rep. Boebert's bar) are flashing the hand signal which (for decades) had been widely seen/interpreted as the "OK" sign--but which has been widely co-opted (in recent years) by the Alt-Right and White Supremacists to mean "White Power" (from the ostensible formation of the letters "W" and "P" in the hand symbol/gesture):

This parallels a number of other calculated on-line efforts to co-opt previously innocuous images or gestures (e.g.- Pepe the Frog, the Roman numeral "III") to symbolize White Supremacist themes; the themes are often originated by purposefully creating a false back-story that the pre-existing image or gesture has some racist, White Supremacist meaning-- to prove that the mainstream media is easily mis-lead into believing false/hoax stories about these images or gestures; but then, as the theme is gradually embraced on various hate group sites, emails, and posted images, it then morphs from a hoax into a widely accepted rallying image/gesture among those groups-- and becomes a credible "dog whistle" symbol to acolytes of those groups.

It says something about Rep. Boebert (and a LOT about these lovely fellas) that these alleged "Patriots" chose to proudly pose for photos in front of the front window of her bar, while very overtly flashing this symbol-- we shall see what happens next for Six-Gun Boebert (or should I say 17-Gun-- or whatever the magazine of her Glock holds)-- if she is found to have actually led some of these (Pat)Rioters on a guided tour of the Capitol, the day before they showed up and ransacked the joint, I don't think her tenure in Congress will last very long.

She’s being a stupid tw*t. This endless game of impeachment needs to stop. I’m tired of petty squabbles being the impetus towards wasting our tax $

Historically, for decades three fingers pointed down like that was a symbol of the KKK. During the 60’s (and earlier) members of the Klan would put their thumb and index finger inside their belt leaving the other three fingers hanging down. It was a not so secretive symbol to other racists identifying themselves. Disgusting who found a home in the Trump movement. Something to be quite proud of MAGA.

I will give a thumbs up to that when they remove Maxine Waters at the same time.
So Walters helped a group of insurrectionists plan an attack on a federal government building. All she ever did was call out Trump for what he is. If it is proven that Boebert aided in any way she belongs in prison. A stupid comparison.

Last edited:
Leftists love to project and virtue signal. They also tend not to practice what they preach.

Steve Cohen also just suggested without evidence that the National Guard won't properly secure the inauguration, because they may be seditionist conspirators. :ROFLMAO:
If this nutjob can stay in as long as he has , I'm pretty sure nobody will get thrown out. And Dems bringing up republicans while having this crazy kook are hilarious.

Obviously with aoc, maxine waters , brother marrying omar , talib the terrorist sympathizer etc. They have little room to talk

If she did, it pales in comparison to the meltdown you're having here. lol

Any idea when you're putting her in jail?
Posting two of her tweets = a meltdown lmao

Any idea when they're calling the election for Donald Trump? You told us for months Trump was a shoe-in