PWA UPDATE INCLUDING UPCOMING SPRING AND SUMMER PLANS

PRODIGY TRAINING SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
3/15/2020
0 Comments

Parents and Wrestlers,

The past three days have been very difficult when trying to decide how to proceed with Prodigy and Training. The coach in me wants to give wrestlers the opportunity to train in a safe, sanitary environment. The father, teacher, and (also) coach in me wants to make sure I do what is best for the wrestlers', and your, health.

This decision takes into account the advice from Governor DeWine, the fact that schools are not meeting, tournaments that we are training for have been postponed or canceled, and we have to do our part in these uncertain times.

Prodigy is suspending training at Powerstation until further notice. The week of the 16th is canceled and I will be updating again next Sunday, March 23rd.

Decisions on when to continue our training will be day to day and/or week to week. Please continue to monitor Facebook, Twitter, Yappi, and email for updates on when we will return.

In keeping with the guidelines provided, I will be doing the following things to help wrestlers continue to train in their homes and in other isolated areas.
*Share Youtube videos showing wrestling workouts, technique, and mindset.
*Post workouts (hopefully daily), made or found, of things wrestlers should be doing on their own
*Going LIVE on Facebook with wrestling related workouts that can be done in a small area.

Please follow Prodigy Wrestling Academy on Facebook for workouts and updates.

Thank you for understanding. You know that we will run practice when it is safe in order to do so but right now it is imperative that we do our part to slow any spread of the virus that we can.

Coach Wineberg

Last edited:
PWA UPDATE INCLUDING UPCOMING SPRING AND SUMMER PLANS
3/23/2020
0 Comments

I hope everyone finds themselves healthy and safe during this time. It is time to update everyone on Prodigy's training and upcoming freestyle/greco club.

*Training - All training is online right now due to having to stay at home. Follow/Like our facebook page to follow along with our schedule for the next week. We will include live facebook training, workout challenges, and technique videos. We do have a youtube channel that will have all of these videos uploaded. You can do them ANY TIME TO GET BETTER!

*Freestyle and Greco Training - We are in a "wait and see" holding pattern right now. We know that we will not be starting next week. We will have to make the call to start once most businesses are able to return. You can still register, but please DO NOT PAY until we make adjustments. Once we know when we will be able to return, we will adjust the price for freestyle and greco.

*Summer Camp - Once again, we will need to see when we are able to meet again. We plan to still have a summer camp but will have to wait until further notice. Please register, but DO NOT PAY, until we can make sure we are able to continue.

Basically, all is on hold and we will start as soon as we possibly can! We hope everyone jumps right in once we get the word!

Stay Safe! Stay Healthy! Adjust to Adveristy!

Coach Wineberg