Pursuit Wrestling Club (OCTOBER IS FREE)

Wish some former college wrestlers would open something like this in Cincy. Columbus has a bunch of high level options for kids looking for another level than local youth clubs.

Wish some former college wrestlers would open something like this in Cincy. Columbus has a bunch of high level options for kids looking for another level than local youth clubs.

Agree - there's a big need and market in SW Ohio for high level clubs

It's really awesome to see so many opportunities for athletes at all ages and levels in Central Ohio to get high level coaching and training partners ..... Miron, Palmer, Steiber, Thatcher's - Crazy Goats, Beast Mode, Cardinal, and now Pursuit are all within a 30 minute drive from anywhere in the Columbus area.... Here's to hoping that the 20-21 season goes off without issues and kids keep training and growing in the sport.

Check out the link attached to view the new premier club in central Ohio, 3 division 1 wrestlers in a state of the art facility.

Let’s bump this up for more potential kids trying out Pursuit Wrestling.

My daughter attended their practices tonight and last Wednesday. I wasn’t able to take her, but heard lots of positive things about how it was run. Thanks to you guys for having a quality operation.

Brakan, you might remember her. She’s the 11 year old that worked with a HS girl last Wednesday. She was extremely sore the next day lol and thankfully the gal took it easy on her, my daughter told me.

Anyway, she’s joining the Olentangy Fire when it starts and I‘ll be bringing my 5th grade son to your practice tomorrow. Does Olentangy have a youth boys club open to non-district kids? I worry his home district is too scared to open up for youth wrestling this year. All signs so far point to them not having it.

Let’s bump this up for more potential kids trying out Pursuit Wrestling.

My daughter attended their practices tonight and last Wednesday. I wasn’t able to take her, but heard lots of positive things about how it was run. Thanks to you guys for having a quality operation.

Brakan, you might remember her. She’s the 11 year old that worked with a HS girl last Wednesday. She was extremely sore the next day lol and thankfully the gal took it easy on her, my daughter told me.

Anyway, she’s joining the Olentangy Fire when it starts and I‘ll be bringing my 5th grade son to your practice tomorrow. Does Olentangy have a youth boys club open to non-district kids? I worry his home district is too scared to open up for youth wrestling this year. All signs so far point to them not having it.

Thanks for the kind words! I'm not sure about olentangy but I do know that Libertys youth is open to non district kids (numbers might be limited) on another note I know pursuit is going to be open all year round so hope yall stick around!

Good to meet you today. We will see you again on Thursday assuming no soccer practice/games that day. I’d like to get him with a kid his own size if we can. He was giving away 20-25 ibs and it completely wore him out lol.

I know pairings don’t always work out based on available kids and some kids attending already with a partner, but maybe you can help him with that going forward. Overall, I was impressed. Good job to all of the coaches there. It was really well run.

My son attended last night and he said he liked it. A little over an hour drive but he said it was worth it.

Thanks. What sort of turnout did they have? And ages?

We'd be at 1.5 hrs one way, so I really want it to be worthwhile.

Thanks. What sort of turnout did they have? And ages?

We'd be at 1.5 hrs one way, so I really want it to be worthwhile.

sunday night live has been great, right around 30 kids last 2 weeks! cost is $10, hope to see you tonight!

Reactions: SCC