PTC Title To Woodridge

bulldawg25

Any body who watched woodie play last year knows the team was far and above the best in the PTC.

Coach Dever and crew starts over this year with a team that is young and has alot of heart. He will get the best out of the boys and will give any team a "run for their money" this year.

Don't count out Woodie to take home another PTC Championship this year with another tough schedule out of leuge play. Already beat Cuyahoga Falls and a good Kentucky tune-up this year. Lost a close game against Twinsburg on Saturday after jumping out to a 4-0 lead. The boys will learn how to win as the season cranks up. And looking forward to games agaist Walsh and CVCA.

Go Woodie !!!

Since noone else seems to be willing to draw ideas about this ill go out there and say i agree 10000%. THey are head and shoulders above everyone in the PTC-they just may make some noise in the postseason as well.
Great Program out there-beat CVCA-

Is there another Cuyahoga Falls Classic in 09

Walsh Jesuit vs Cuyahoga Falls
Woodridge vs CVCA

Winners play for Championship

It is amazing how much talent CFLLN has produced over the past few years.

Woodridge will have a tough run

After losing three all-state players and the best starting nine lineup in the history of the school, the woodridge baseball squad will have a hard time repeating a league title. I haven't been paying a whole lot of attention this year due to a large amount of business travel. This economy sucks, dun it? anyway, i hope to catch a few games here in may when my conferences slow down a little bit.

Woodridge's chances at 4 league titles in a row took a major blow after their best player, Anthony Westren, was hit by a pitch in the Streetsboro game and will have a cast on his hand for 3-4 weeks.
I still believe Waterloo, Windham, G-Men, and Woodridge are the teams to beat and if Streetsboro gets any help from their #2 starter, they will make some noise as well. East Canton and Moggy will also pull an upset or two over any of the above mentioned teams. The league is very balanced this year, unlike the past few seasons.

Is there another Cuyahoga Falls Classic in 09

Walsh Jesuit vs Cuyahoga Falls
Woodridge vs CVCA

Winners play for Championship

It is amazing how much talent CFLLN has produced over the past few years.

Agreed. ZVery good talent has come out of the CFLLN steadily since the 2000, and even prior to that.

Woodridge beat Garrettsville today 5-3 at the G-Men's field.
Joe Collins threw well for G-Men, but Woodridge's Derek Morgan was very good until he ran out of gas in the 7th.
The Bulldogs win really tightens the race for 1st as every team(but Streetsboro) now has at least 1 league loss.