PTC County

PTC AD's met this morning.

Plan is to try and get Aquinas and JFK to play football one year early and then play a league only schedule.
This would make 5 "league games" and 1 non league either week 1 or week 6
All AD's were in agreement except for the AD/HC at southeast who wants to try and play bordering teams around him such as Jackson Milton, Newton Falls, Waterloo and any other sisters of the porr

Plan is to try and get Aquinas and JFK to play football one year early and then play a league only schedule.
All AD's were in agreement except for the AD/HC at southeast who wants to try and play bordering teams around him such as Jackson Milton, Newton Falls, Waterloo and any other sisters of the porr
Sounds good. Just as a side note JFK jr high was able to schedule Moggy and Rootstown this year. When Southeast was approached they said "no thanks." It will be fun having them on the schedule in the future.?

I would assume Aquinas would be on board for this plan with the uncertainty with scheduling now. It would still allow Aquinas to play Canton Central Catholic in either week 1 or 6.

I really was looking forward to the Cuyahoga Heights v. STA game, but hopefully that game can be rescheduled for future seasons.

Sounds good. Just as a side note JFK jr high was able to schedule Moggy and Rootstown this year. When Southeast was approached they said "no thanks." It will be fun having them on the schedule in the future.?

There’s a report that JFK had a week six opening (Campbell out) and scheduled Howland. Shame the Eagles couldn’t schedule a PTC team.

There’s a report that JFK had a week six opening (Campbell out) and scheduled Howland. Shame the Eagles couldn’t schedule a PTC team.
As I was told as of about 4 yesterday we hadn't heard from the PTC fully yet. There's is/was a lot of nervousness on our end to get a schedule. Alot of teams either wouldn't play us or just wouldn't return calls/texts/emails. If someone did games were accepted pretty quickly.

Sounds like they largely went with the plan discussed above. I know St. Thomas Aquinas is now playing JFK, Mogadore, Southeast and Rootstown this season.

Good for these schools to work together to help fill their schedules in this unusual season.

I saw Mogadore is still open for Week 1. Are they still making efforts to find someone to fill that spot? Or are they content now to just have an opening bye week?

Sounds like they largely went with the plan discussed above. I know St. Thomas Aquinas is now playing JFK, Mogadore, Southeast and Rootstown this season.

Good for these schools to work together to help fill their schedules in this unusual season.

I saw Mogadore is still open for Week 1. Are they still making efforts to find someone to fill that spot? Or are they content now to just have an opening bye week?

Mogadore is looking to fill the opening in week 1