PTC County

I agree with all of your predictions. I was at the Crestwood/Garfield game last week. The fans in my home district are disgusting. I had to get up at halftime and stand because of the language flying around. I continue to preach that this school from the admin down to the basketball coach has lost complete control over the athletes They wonder why they can't pass a levy?

I agree with all of your predictions. I was at the Crestwood/Garfield game last week. The fans in my home district are disgusting. I had to get up at halftime and stand because of the language flying around. I continue to preach that this school from the admin down to the basketball coach has lost complete control over the athletes They wonder why they can't pass a levy?
It is absolutely shameful. I saw firsthand last season how two of Crestwoods starters behaved once they realized that their season was going to end. This is an honest word of caution to Mogadore, protect yourself at all times. Those two would love nothing more that to try to take someone out for the season and ruin playoffs. Just look at JFK in football and Elyria Catholic in Basketball last year.

It was the same two during and after the game last week. It's a shame they came here and make the school look terrible and the admin supports it. If you let it happen you endorse it.The juice isn't worth the squeeze with those two.

It was the same two during and after the game last week. It's a shame they came here and make the school look terrible and the admin supports it. If you let it happen you endorse it.The juice isn't worth the squeeze with those two.
Straight from a high ranking administrators mouth " we love them here". That was his direct quote this past spring after being asked why they would want them snd why they would put up with everything that comes with them, including the parents.

What all happened at the Crestwood game? I know that they had what looked to be a game-winning INT ruled out of bounds, and that they've had two tough losses in a row. I don't know why they knelt at the end of the Week 8 game against Rootstown. Very poor clock management that led to the Rovers getting a chance and winning. They should feasibly be 7-2 or 8-1.

How bad has stuff gotten over there? I've been to a few Crestwood baseball games over the past couple years and the fans (and players) have been nothing but respectful from what I've seen.

It wouldn’t be worth it if they were winning championships.
4th in the PTC County in Football after tomorrows loss.
Tie-4th in Baseball, a mere 7 games behind Rootstown
4th in Basketball with the utterly embarrassing loss and flagrant foul against Elyria Catholic

Definitely not worth it

Nothing ejection worthy. Just parents in the stands dropping F bombs left and right. Don't say it happens everywhere because it doesnt. I have been to a bunch of games this year and its by far the worse here. After every call the two brothers in the refs ears enough is enough.

It is absolutely shameful. I saw firsthand last season how two of Crestwoods starters behaved once they realized that their season was going to end. This is an honest word of caution to Mogadore, protect yourself at all times. Those two would love nothing more that to try to take someone out for the season and ruin playoffs. Just look at JFK in football and Elyria Catholic in Basketball last year.
Those 2 plus 1 or two more really started to lose it tonight. They shamed the whole school.

Those 2 plus 1 or two more really started to lose it tonight. They shamed the whole school.
I would say that I am shocked but I am a honest man. When the know the season is over the really go all in. Hopefully everyone from Mogadore made it out unscathed?

It looks like 3 out of 6 county teams will make the playoffs. That’s 3 out of the 4 teams that haven’t joined another conference for next school year.

It’s not official but Mogadore will host Brookfield, Garfield will host Garaway, and Rootstown travels to Manchester.

I'll put Rootstown as an underdog, I like Garfields chances. Moggy is favored but do not sleep on Brookfield. Dual threat QB and a TANK for a RB. Getting off the bus you would think he's a D tackle. And he ain't slow

It appears the L2s arent settled yet. If Martin's Ferry upsets Bellaire you may see a rematch of Rootstown and Garfield

Not true. Garfield is locked in at 3 and Rootstown is locked in at 7. Right now it looks like Rootstown could move up to 6 but both the Rovers and Garaway are waiting on the same game and the same team to get max points.

Not true. Garfield is locked in at 3 and Rootstown is locked in at 7. Right now it looks like Rootstown could move up to 6 but both the Rovers and Garaway are waiting on the same game and the same team to get max points.
You're right. I don't what I was looking at initially.

Do you mean Strasburg-Franklin game? Rootstown could move up? How could that change things considering that both Garaway and Rootstown both beat them with similar results? (excuse my ignorance!)

I don't see Rootstown has much of a chance heading over to Manchester. That team is really starting to click here late in the season.

Do you mean Strasburg-Franklin game? Rootstown could move up? How could that change things considering that both Garaway and Rootstown both beat them with similar results? (excuse my ignorance!)

I phrased it in a confusing way. I meant it looked like Rootstown could move up but they can’t.

PC.....gotcha. Made me nervous there for a bit. Wasn't looking forward to a county rematch in round one...……..but would welcome it with open arms were it to happen in round 2. Don't look forward to trying to stop Ethan Wright:oops:

What's everyone's thoughts on the County teams in the playoffs First Round Matchups. Mogadore should roll
Can the Rovers contain the Wright kid to have a shot?
Can the G-Men continue there running attack week 11?

Brookfield-Mogadore will probably be an entertaining game. I expect Mogadore to win for sure, but Brookfield’s offense is really good and presents a unique challenge. That said Brookfield’s D isn’t very good, so I can see this being a 42-28 type game in favor of Mogadore.