Pronunciation question

Lol. Coal rain

My 5 yr old can sound that out. So much for the panthers education.

Once again back to taking cheap shot on Elder and once again ignorant as normal. That person is from Whitmer High School!!!! Great education of Harrison!! And before you say anything else I went to Colerain.

Once again back to taking cheap shot on Elder and once again ignorant as normal. That person is from Whitmer High School!!!! Great education of Harrison!! And before you say anything else I went to Colerain.

Once again.....ignorance showing itself. WHITMER MASCOT IS A PANTHER!

Only person to mention Elder was you.

Once again.....ignorance showing itself. WHITMER MASCOT IS A PANTHER!

Only person to mention Elder was you.

Wildcatharrison is always bashing the westside and I know Whitmer mascot is a Panther that's why I posted. Your still arrogant as you were in high school.

Wildcatharrison is always bashing the westside and I know Whitmer mascot is a Panther that's why I posted. Your still arrogant as you were in high school.

Again you are the only person to mention Elder. He was making fun of the first poster not the entire westside.

As for your personal attack on me.....I took pride in high school, and now, having friends that were and are very diverse. The 70's for me were a blur. But if I wronged you at all , or anyone in the class of 74, I hope enough time has passed to forgive me.

Wow schwallie, it is because of people like you why I bash elder. But I guess reading comprehension isn't something you excelled at growing up. Try focus factor. I had no idea where he went....hence the reason why i put "panthers". Don't you have to get back the elder board and discuss with the other 3 guys how awesome you are? Even though you went to colerain, which makes you really creepy. Not that you went to colerain but how you eat out of the palms of elder guys.

Wait...you came into this thread because you noticed I posted something. I am flattered.

Last edited: