Primetime propaganda and its treasonus

The hunters will become the hunted. Mark that down, Democrats are cornered and desperate.

I am going to tell you what one of your biggest problems is - which you will ignore, but I'm trying to help here.

You (the Dems and the Left) take a bad situation (say a disgraceful political riot) and hyperbolize it into the worst insurrection in the history of insurrections, the worst attack on democracy, etc.. In doing so, you turn a truth into a lie.

You take good situations and describe them as bad - usually because your political enemies created the good.

And when you come across a horrible situation, it is almost always because lefties have been in charge and implemented leftist policies, and first you deny it exists, followed by telling the other side they are conspiracy nuts for noticing the situation, then you downplay its severity, then you "but Trump" it, then you blame anyone else in the world and you never, ever admit the policy is shite.

All of that is, what's the word I'm searching for? Perhaps, unseemly; not attractive. :)
And you guys never admit when you have done wrong. You want to pretend that Jan. 6 was nothing. No big deal. And, I think the smarter of you know better but can’t admit it, put the country first, and take your punishment. A disgraceful political riot?! A violent planned attempt to overthrow the government and the Constitution that you all pretend to love. BS and you no it.

And you guys never admit when you have done wrong. You want to pretend that Jan. 6 was nothing. No big deal. And, I think the smarter of you know better but can’t admit it, put the country first, and take your punishment. A disgraceful political riot?! A violent planned attempt to overthrow the government and the Constitution that you all pretend to love. BS and you no it.
Again, you are being dishonest.

Go back and look at how I have described Jan 6. This crap ^ is a flat out lie if I am one of "you guys". I couldn't have been more clear in my condemnations of it.

What I won't do is participate in or endorse the Leftist sickness that makes YOU GUYS twist and distort the truth because your black hearts see some potential political advantage in it.

Again, you are being dishonest.

Go back and look at how I have described Jan 6. This crap ^ is a flat out lie if I am one of "you guys". I couldn't have been more clear in my condemnations of it.

What I won't do is participate in or endorse the Leftist sickness that makes YOU GUYS twist and distort the truth because your black hearts see some potential political advantage in it.
Solitary confinement, shhhhh

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What a maroon.

Reactions: y2h
And you guys never admit when you have done wrong. You want to pretend that Jan. 6 was nothing.
So so dishonest, it was wrong. Murder is wrong and so is Jaywalking. You choose your political version. Hell, the Democrats never stopped persecuting Trump. A few of them are guilty of treasonus behavior. Spying on a political opponent with fabricated evidence is treasonus. End of story Hillary funded and organized the whole event. Pound Sand

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What a maroon.
The US Capitol Police Force is under fire for the way it handled Wednesday's insurrection at Capitol Hill, as officers were filmed taking selfies with rioters and appearing to help them move back barricades and open doors.

Laws for thee but no for me. I want Trump to have his day in Court. You most certainly agree?
Sure, but if that happens, the typical Yappi poster will twist and distort everything he says. Most are so brainwashed that they can’t admit the truth when faced with proof. Are you in that group? I’m betting you are based on your posts.

So so dishonest, it was wrong. Murder is wrong and so is Jaywalking. You choose your political version. Hell, the Democrats never stopped persecuting Trump. A few of them are guilty of treasonus behavior. Spying on a political opponent with fabricated evidence is treasonus. End of story Hillary funded and organized the whole event. Pound Sand
Right, and Trump hasn’t stolen $250 million from the American people in the last year? … and Trump didn’t plan theJan. 6 coup attempt? … and Trump didn’t use white supremacists in his coup attempt? … and Trump didn’t lie about Covid for a year? …. and Trump University was legit? …. and Trump didn’t payoff a prostitute? Etc. Keep denying the proof when presented.

Sure, but if that happens, the typical Yappi poster will twist and distort everything he says. Most are so brainwashed that they can’t admit the truth when faced with proof. Are you in that group? I’m betting you are based on your posts.
I am a Trumpster. You fail to understand why it will never happen. Do you know what discovery is? You know how many Democrats would receive criminal referrals? It's primetime propaganda.

Right, and Trump hasn’t stolen $250 million from the American people in the last year? … and Trump didn’t plan theJan. 6 coup attempt? … and Trump didn’t use white supremacists in his coup attempt? … and Trump didn’t lie about Covid for a year? …. and Trump University was legit? …. and Trump didn’t payoff a prostitute? Etc. Keep denying the proof when presented.
Nice talking points.

Since the Democrats and their two Rino's are taking a time out or time away from the primetime propaganda show. I thought I might suggest a few questions they might take the time away and get to some answers for us. During a question and answer time with a Senate committee the FBI's Executive Assistant Director of National Security Committee Branch basically kept taking the fifth using the terms I can not answer that because of "sources and methods." Maybe this primetime show could get them to answer for us.

1. How many FBI agents or confidential informants actively participated in the events of Jan 6th?
2. How about did FBI agents or informants actively participate in the Jan 6th events?

3. Did the FBI or their confidential informants commit any crimes of violence on Jan 6th?
4. Did FBI or confidential informants actively encourage or incite crimes of violence on Jan 6tt?

5 Who is Ray Epps?
6. Was Ray Epps a Fed employee or working for the FBI?
7. Did Ray Epps at anytime urge people to tear down barricades?

How about it I sure would think these questions should be answered along with a whole lot more.