President Biden's approval rating at 61%

So. What. His approval rating is slipping. It’s only because his MMSE score is also slipping badly

Ok Yappi people what is you best guess of Biden's MMSE score is at this time? Person with moderate Dementia scores 20 to 13 . Scoring less that 12 and you are in big trouble with severe Dementia. The good news for Biden is he can expect to only drop 2 to 4 points a year. Now depending on where Joe he will no doubt be in big trouble before his four years are up.

i wonder what his approval rating would be with 95% 24/7 wall to wall negative press coverage.

If the MSM was simply showing the true state of Biden's mental competence and his blatant disregard of his own campaign promises Uncle Joe would be well under 30% on his approval rating.

Ok Yappi people what is you best guess of Biden's MMSE score is at this time? Person with moderate Dementia scores 20 to 13 . Scoring less that 12 and you are in big trouble with severe Dementia. The good news for Biden is he can expect to only drop 2 to 4 points a year. Now depending on where Joe he will no doubt be in big trouble before his four years are up.
I just did the test for him and I have him at a not so solid 19, with a solid 16 more likely.

Long live Joe.

And another showing 60% approval

Lol

Look at the crosstabs.

If Babbles only has 60% approval in a poll that sampled 1500 people of which 44% were Democrat, 39% were "somewhat conservative" Republicans, and 17% were Independents....he's in deep chit.

You people and your garbage polls. lmao

Quick tip...when a poll doesn't publish the crosstabs, it's garbage.

Is Ohio still in play????

lmao
What does Ohio get for loving Trump ? Is there a tangible benefit for his winning big here ? Suks for non far righties who have friends and relatives in other states having to explain the love for Trump here . BUT At least this time around Dublin rejected him big time as most other highly educated suburbs did around the country which along with a lot more inner city people actually getting out to vote this time out got the Orange fat bastid's out of Washington . Trump continues to ask for money . For what ? I think we all know the answer to that .

Covid 2021-03-11_21-24-00.png