President Biden's approval rating at 61%

I see presidents for more than just policy and fur more than how it may affect me personally . That’s just me . You may have no other standard than a certain policy or two you like . Trump will go down as one of the worst couple of Presidents ever and will be fortunate if his legacy will be judged as THE worst we’ve had .
Harry needs Presidents to be a role model for him.

LMAO

Harry needs Presidents to be a role model for him.

LMAO
Where do I say that? For me ? This notion that Trump was a tough guy and if you didn't think he should be anywhere near the WH you needed him to be nice and a role model is absurd. He is a Pri@#k and an $HOLE, to be sure and you don't need a 'nice " guy , but he's a total Pu$$. Whiny needy , plays the victim to the hilt . Nothing tough about that . But you guys think being far right wing and loving you some Trump = TOUGH HOMBRE'S . Laughable . Trumps a coward . Some of you supposed tough far right wingers are as well I am sure.

Sounds like Stalin was describing your typical Trump supporter.
I should have know that is how a good liberal Democrat would respond since the only thing feeding their brains is fake news media. If what you are stating is true Trump would have won big and not have had the fraud and cheating go against him. Stalin was describing how you win not lose. Did you get your treat ($600) from Biden and his team yet?

I should have know that is how a good liberal Democrat would respond since the only thing feeding their brains is fake news media. If what you are stating is true Trump would have won big and not have had the fraud and cheating go against him. Stalin was describing how you win not lose. Did you get your treat ($600) from Biden and his team yet?

Are you under the impression that Democrats liberals and blue states want and get more handouts than Red states?? UMM not really . Wanting treats?

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700

Are you under the impression that Democrats liberals and blue states want and get more handouts than Red states?? UMM not really . Wanting treats?

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700

Were you under the impression no Moonbats live in red states? That's nuts.

The fact remains, those that depend on government handouts overwhelmingly vote for Democrats.

You people and your false narratives insult our intelligence.

Were you under the impression no Moonbats live in red states? That's nuts.

The fact remains, those that depend on government handouts overwhelmingly vote for Democrats.

You people and your false narratives insult our intelligence.
Bullchit , red states are full of conservatives who TAKE PLENTY from the Government and used and relied on Obamacare . Overwhelmingly ? Kentucky far right hicks don'[t take anything ? LMAO . What intelligence ?

Are you then going to say that the Blue states don'[t PAY THE MOST IN TAXES to the federal Gov as well ? This isn't a debate . The most dependent states vote OVERWHELMINGLY REPUBLICAN and those voters taking assistance makes the states rank where they do in terms of dependence on the Federal Gov. Sorry , it's true . I know you narrative is that rural and poor Red State republicans mostly stand on their own two feet is important to you . I also realize that your narrative that Blue State liberals don't work make money and want free stuff is as well . Just doesn't quite fit that well though .

Bullchit , red states are full of conservatives who TAKE PLENTY from the Government and used and relied on Obamacare . Overwhelmingly ? Kentucky far right hicks don'[t take anything ? LMAO . What intelligence ?

Good lord, that's some angry typing!

False, the fact remains, those that depend on government handouts, overwhelming vote for Democrats.

Stop objecting. It makes you look silly.

Where do I say that? For me ? This notion that Trump was a tough guy and if you didn't think he should be anywhere near the WH you needed him to be nice and a role model is absurd. He is a Pri@#k and an $HOLE, to be sure and you don't need a 'nice " guy , but he's a total Pu$$. Whiny needy , plays the victim to the hilt . Nothing tough about that . But you guys think being far right wing and loving you some Trump = TOUGH HOMBRE'S . Laughable . Trumps a coward . Some of you supposed tough far right wingers are as well I am sure.
No wonder you love Biden as your role model. You're as incoherent as he is.

My point has always been it doesn't matter who the President is. My personal day to day life is determined more by the actions and the decisions I make. I don't look to the government to tell me how to live.
True. But people like TP and slappy care about meaningless things.

Give me a 20 year run down on how YOU HAVE DONE PERSONALLY under Prez and in detail tell us how policy directly affected your life with hard figures and facts . What policy's crushed you and enriched you to great heights providing examples of both. PS if who is Prez greatly affects how you are doing and how happy you are? That's on you .
Then why did you cry for 4 years straight about trump?

So since I am conservative I should not get the same handouts as a liberal? How about no handouts for either? I would vote for that. I would also vote to not shut down the country by Fed rules and if states do they should have to pick up the tap. I do not like Federal foreign aid and truthfully I am not in favor of home federal aid except for rare cases and the forcibly shutting down of our economy should not be one.

Last edited:
Yeah, did you? Mine went to St Jude’s. What did you do with yours? Give it to Trump’s Stop the Steal fund? Sucker.

Alternative take on Biden's popularity after a month in office:

In its first full-month rating from 10,000 likely voters, the latest Rasmussen Reports poll has the president at 50% approving his job and 47% disapproving.

By comparison, Trump at this stage of his presidency had a 51% approval rating, with 49% disapproving in the full Rasmussen one-month evaluation. As of Tuesday, Rasmussen's daily Biden approval is 49%.

I trust poll results and reports less than I trust the results of the last election for President. Do I have to say again what I believe to be true about that election?