President Biden's approval rating at 61%

Name one that has affected YOU PERSONALLY. You get so butthurt about all of this, but I'd imagine your life largely remains the same from president to president, party to party. Even if you bring up taxes, is the slight increase or decrease really enough to affect how you go about your day to day?
I understand what most are attempting to convey to y2h, however why were the likes of LC, Happy, Harry, ProGolferElitist, BJF, said, EP, etc; complaining about Trump so much? If indeed policies don’t affect your daily lives? So, all the whining and crying was because Trumps policies were affecting others daily lives? Definitely confused on this one.

It can’t be “quit whining, policies don’t affect your daily life (whatever that means)” on one hand, and on the other “let me incessantly whine about the President for 4 years because his policies don’t affect my daily life.”

Some on here need to take a basic logic course.

So you were complaining about Trump for no reason?

Every policy affects someone. The pipeline workers now out of a job were certainly affected. The girls who will now have to compete against boys in sports are certainly affected.
I see presidents for more than just policy and fur more than how it may affect me personally . That’s just me . You may have no other standard than a certain policy or two you like . Trump will go down as one of the worst couple of Presidents ever and will be fortunate if his legacy will be judged as THE worst we’ve had .

Wow, the irony.
Thinking j opining and even hating the fact that our country elected this type of man President doesn’t = personal unhappiness . Gaslighting is a reflex with the right because of their constant need to defend often indefensible things .

I see Yappi posters for more than just topics/thoughts and fur more than how it may affect me personally . That’s just me . You may have no other standard than a certain topic or two you like . I will go down as one of the worst couple of posters ever and will be fortunate if my legacy will be judged as THE worst we’ve had .
Your best post ever....thanks.

I see presidents for more than just policy and fur more than how it may affect me personally . That’s just me . You may have no other standard than a certain policy or two you like . Trump will go down as one of the worst couple of Presidents ever and will be fortunate if his legacy will be judged as THE worst we’ve had .
No wonder you had issues with Trump, you apparently want a warm fuzzy buddy as a President. He’s a man, not an immortal.

Spoken like a true softy, “he’s mean! And I don’t like him!” Charmin soft Harry...

I understand what most are attempting to convey to y2h, however why were the likes of LC, Happy, Harry, ProGolferElitist, BJF, said, EP, etc; complaining about Trump so much? If indeed policies don’t affect your daily lives? So, all the whining and crying was because Trumps policies were affecting others daily lives? Definitely confused on this one.

It can’t be “quit whining, policies don’t affect your daily life (whatever that means)” on one hand, and on the other “let me incessantly whine about the President for 4 years because his policies don’t affect my daily life.”

Some on here need to take a basic logic course.
Don't ask me why some of them do what they do or complain about what they do. There's an abundance of hypocrisy on both sides. Did I like Trump? No. But to say his policies had any sort of affect on my life would be a lie.

Just you. The rest of us don't live vacariously by whoever is the President.:cool:
So you live in a vacuum....cool story.

The rest of us are affected by the world around us.

I assume you don't vote since it doesnt matter anyway?

WOW amazing how so many people enjoy a smiling face while getting boned in the arse. Just don't ask him any deep questions or he'll drown you with "C'mon man!"

So you live in a vacuum....cool story.

The rest of us are affected by the world around us.

I assume you don't vote since it doesnt matter anyway?
I'm sorry you worry so much about things out of your control. You must be wore out. How is your everyday life ruled by who the President is? How do you get anything done if you are waiting for instructions from the government? Yes I vote. I enjoy the process but I don't go into hysterics if the candidates I vote for don't get elected.

After 2 weeks, of course. What people may have noticed thus far however is Fauci & medical professionals providing daily updates and speaking freely, and a strangely but pleasantly silent daily potus twitter feed bombarding our daily lives w/ agitation petty grievances and lies. Refreshing.
Piece the two bolded portions together and it's a more truthful statement. Dr. Fauci is a Bozo who's made himself wealthy in a Service Position. He still hasn't answered for why he sent over $3,000,000 to Wuhan Labs for Coronavirus research and testing that was determined too dangerous by the CDC. If you trust Dr. Fauci you are a real gem!

61% ! Off to a great start. I’m reminded of the arsehole who just left that never got 50%.

Go Joe !

I'm sorry you worry so much about things out of your control. You must be wore out. How is your everyday life ruled by who the President is? How do you get anything done if you are waiting for instructions from the government? Yes I vote. I enjoy the process but I don't go into hysterics if the candidates I vote for don't get elected.
Waiting on daily instructions from the
government? ? you are just being dumb.

When Biden hikes taxes it will affect all of us. When it costs more to fuel your car and heat your home due to Biden screwing around with the energy sector in the name of climate change will affect all of us.

Waiting on daily instructions from the
government? ? you are just being dumb.

When Biden hikes taxes it will affect all of us. When it costs more to fuel your car and heat your home due to Biden screwing around with the energy sector in the name of climate change will affect all of us.
Seen it all before. You adjust and rolll with it. How does the President of the United States change your daily way of life? I get up everyday and live my life how I choose to live it. You must be really paranoid.

Seen it all before. You adjust and rolll with it. How does the President of the United States change your daily way of life? I get up everyday and live my life how I choose to live it. You must be really paranoid.
No I just don't have my head buried in the sand and make dumb statements like political actions affect no one ?‍♂️
Tell the pipeline workers who lost their jobs they weren't affected.
Again, why bother voting if it makes no difference?

Joe basically just sat there like a good potato and signed executive orders written by lobbyist and the deep state. I would bet anything that over 90% of those 61% could not name one policy decision or EO that made them give a thumbs up... just echoes of propaganda bouncing around in their pea brains.

No I just don't have my head buried in the sand and make dumb statements like political actions affect no one ?‍♂️
Tell the pipeline workers who lost their jobs they weren't affected.
Again, why bother voting if it makes no difference?
How were you affected by the pipeline workers losing their jobs? I am affected on the state and local level. I decide what state I live in, what town I live in, where I work and how I invest my money. That's on me, not the President of the United States. I have voted many times where the candidates and issues didn't go the way I wanted them to. I guess according to you my vote didn't make any difference?‍♂️ Why does the way I choose to live upsets you so much? Do I cause you any harm? Do I try to force you to do anything you don't want to do? No matter who the President has been I haven't changed the way I have gone about my daily life. Every time we have changed Presidents I have woken up the next day and could tell no difference than the day before.

Last edited:
"This is how easy it is to govern stupid people, they will follow you no matter how much pain you cause
them, as long as you throw them a little worthless treat once in awhile" - Joesph Stalin

So here is what we are hearing form our Govt leaders:

1. Stay inside
2. Shut your business down
3. Do as you are told
4. We will take care of you
5. Help is on the way
Here's 600.00 dollars.

Here is one of the best quotes from Stalin; "Those that vote decide nothing. Those that who count the vote decide everything."

Joe basically just sat there like a good potato and signed executive orders written by lobbyist and the deep state. I would bet anything that over 90% of those 61% could not name one policy decision or EO that made them give a thumbs up... just echoes of propaganda bouncing around in their pea brains.
Trump certainly signed his share, and we all know his followers weren’t reading about it in the news, and Fox wasn’t covering it In a fair and balanced way.

"This is how easy it is to govern stupid people, they will follow you no matter how much pain you cause
them, as long as you throw them a little worthless treat once in awhile" - Joesph Stalin

1. Stay inside
3. Do as you are told
5. Help is on the way
Here's 600.00 dollars.

Here is one of the best quotes from Stalin; "Those that vote decide nothing. Those that who count the vote decide everything."

Sounds like Stalin was describing your typical Trump supporter.

49% and highest has been 52%.

I know multiple people who voted Biden already regretting their vote :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Including my dumbazz brother who is losing his 60k+ a year job in oil and just had a kid. He voted Trump in 2016 but couldn't vote for him again because of "humanity". Now he can get his $300 a week.

1. Stay inside
3. Do as you are told
5. Help is on the way
Here's 600.00 dollars.

Good post Al. But in all fairness didn't this all happen while Trump was still President? Like many on here have said hasn't Biden basically been following the same playbook as to what Trump was already doing? Most of the covid rules/restrictions seem to be more on the state level.

Give me a 20 year run down on how YOU HAVE DONE PERSONALLY under Prez and in detail tell us how policy directly affected your life with hard figures and facts . What policy's crushed you and enriched you to great heights providing examples of both. PS if who is Prez greatly affects how you are doing and how happy you are? That's on you .
Back to demanding list again, eh?