President Biden's approval rating at 61%

Talk to me when all these wonderful EO's start to have negative results. Our southern border has already started to show signs of returning to day of the passed. How many Jobs did he do away with already and I hate to say this but none of those Green jobs are even companies yet, let alone out there begging for employees by offering extra large starting salaries.

I got a call from a pollster earlier this week and I told them I strongly approve of Joe Biden.

They asked why and I told them the main reason is because he cancelled troop withdrawals from Iraq. Truly a great decision

Biden was sworn in Jan. 20th and here in the middle of rural Ohio I can't tell any difference from last year. Still the home of the help wanted signs and the land of the masked shoppers.?‍♂️

I got a call from a pollster earlier this week and I told them I strongly approve of Joe Biden.

They asked why and I told them the main reason is because he cancelled troop withdrawals from Iraq. Truly a great decision
Is not that the opposite of what our great leader and mentor to now President Biden did? Didn't Obama pull the troops because Iraq told him to get out. and we have to do what the leaders of a country we just defeated in a war tells us to do. Don't we? How long weeks, months a year before we are at war with Iran?

Biden was sworn in Jan. 20th and here in the middle of rural Ohio I can't tell any difference from last year. Still the home of the help wanted signs and the land of the masked shoppers.?‍♂️

After 2 weeks, of course. What people may have noticed thus far however is Fauci & medical professionals providing daily updates and speaking freely, and a strangely but pleasantly silent daily potus twitter feed bombarding our daily lives w/ agitation petty grievances and lies. Refreshing.

After 2 weeks, of course. What people may have noticed thus far however is Fauci & medical professionals providing daily updates and speaking freely, and a strangely but pleasantly silent daily potus twitter feed bombarding our daily lives w/ agitation petty grievances and lies.
My point has always been it doesn't matter who the President is. My personal day to day life is determined more by the actions and the decisions I make. I don't look to the government to tell me how to live.

My point has always been it doesn't matter who the President is. My personal day to day life is determined more by the actions and the decisions I make. I don't look to the government to tell me how to live.
Ive said that for decades. Heard it from our Civics teacher in HS as my senior year was a Presidential Election and I have stuck to that motto my whole life.

After 2 weeks, of course. What people may have noticed thus far however is Fauci & medical professionals providing daily updates and speaking freely, and a strangely but pleasantly silent daily potus twitter feed bombarding our daily lives w/ agitation petty grievances and lies. Refreshing.
Updates like double masking from Fauci? Joe doesn't even know how to use Twitter himself or he'd be corn popping everyone, or threatening to take someone behind the gym and beat his ?

You are right other than trump most presidents start with a positive approval rating. Trump was an outlier with his unpopularity.
Hard to get positive ratings when you are getting a 95% negative report from the fake news media and truthfully at the start of his term no one was willing to work with him be it D or R. Hard for a outsider to get well wishes it seems. Now in the case of a true swamper being elected that the fake news media has been seen falling over each other to singing his praises., tell me besides Fox and Newsmax and a few other small time players there has not been one word of disapproval. or criticism now has there?

Hard to get positive ratings when you are getting a 95% negative report from the fake news media and truthfully at the start of his term no one was willing to work with him be it D or R. Hard for a outsider to get well wishes it seems. Now in the case of a true swamper being elected that the fake news media is been seen falling over each other to singing his praises. Besides Fox and Newsmax and a few other small time players there has not been one word of disapproval. or criticism now has there?

Aww, you sound bummed. Are you bummed?

Win some lose some. You survived Clinton and Obama, we survived Bush and Trump (well, minus many several thousand less). Personally no comparison imo but to each their own. You'll make it - I have faith in you. ;)

Updates like double masking from Fauci? Joe doesn't even know how to use Twitter himself or he'd be corn popping everyone, or threatening to take someone behind the gym and beat his ?
I heard he is keeping the THREE MASK recommendation for sweeps week.

That's naive. Policy absolutely affects your life.

That's naive. Policy absolutely affects your life.
Give me a 20 year run down on how YOU HAVE DONE PERSONALLY under Prez and in detail tell us how policy directly affected your life with hard figures and facts . What policy's crushed you and enriched you to great heights providing examples of both. PS if who is Prez greatly affects how you are doing and how happy you are? That's on you .

Give me a 20 year run down on how YOU HAVE DONE PERSONALLY under Prez and in detail tell us how policy directly affected your life with hard figures and facts . What policy's crushed you and enriched you to great heights providing examples of both. PS if who is Prez greatly affects how you are doing and how happy you are? That's on you .
That is the most coherent post you have ever had.

Are you sure you posted under the correct user name?

You think tax/economic policy doesnt affect you?

You think tax/economic policy doesnt affect you?

If you don't want to pay lower taxes move to a chitty place . Well list the policy's that greatly changed your life and enriched you and the ones that nearly bankrupted you . Has there been HUGE swings ? Economy overall has done better under Democratic Presidents . Affects haven't been noticeable for me no matter the particular game changing policy's you speak of . Or AREN'T speaking of . yes I know the massive corporate tax cuts from Trump gave the 'average" person more money for Cigs booze and lottery tickets over a year's time and I know the rich have gotten richer adn further pulled away from the middle class folks under Trump . If that made you smile ? Good for you . Do you root for Insurance company's to make big money too ? lol

If you don't want to pay lower taxes move to a chitty place . Well list the policy's that greatly changed your life and enriched you and the ones that nearly bankrupted you . Has there been HUGE swings ? Economy overall has done better under Democratic Presidents . Affects haven't been noticeable for me no matter the particular game changing policy's you speak of .
So you were complaining about Trump for no reason?

Every policy affects someone. The pipeline workers now out of a job were certainly affected. The girls who will now have to compete against boys in sports are certainly affected.

I dont think Obama's was even that high at this point in his presidency. Secondly, this was obvious oversampling. Give it a few months.

You are naive enough to believe your life isnt affected by politicians actions.

Enjoy wearing your mask today.
Name one that has affected YOU PERSONALLY. You get so butthurt about all of this, but I'd imagine your life largely remains the same from president to president, party to party. Even if you bring up taxes, is the slight increase or decrease really enough to affect how you go about your day to day?