Preaseason Ohio HS divisional w/c rankings for 2019-20

He had to do to alpha weigh in. He will be 220 by then.

Ahhh yes that makes sense. Can’t wait till that match then. Eikenberry got the best of Kaeck about every time in middle school, and he might this time because of his pure weight and strength. I believe Kaeck can go as low as 182 but he is staying at 220.

I'm fairly certain Terion Stewart broke his ankle in Region 10 title game against Mansfield Senior, and won't be able to wrestle for Sandusky.

Garrett Simmons from Adena (D3) was sectional runner up last year as a sophomore at 126 at Blanchester. Moving back to Alexander/Heath this year at 132lbs.

Eikenbary has hit 220 so the game is on a week and 2 days till we find out. Plus I heard that Keck dropped a match to a sophomore from Graham.

He did. He lost 6-5. He also reinjured his shoulder so he might be out against Kenton. Hopefully he is fully healthy by then.

Eikenbary has hit 220 so the game is on a week and 2 days till we find out. Plus I heard that Keck dropped a match to a sophomore from Graham.

Wasn’t able to watch the match but Kaeck won 3-2 so i assume it was a good match. Kaeck only had a week of practice before that to prepare as he was recovering from an injury. Props to him for for making a quick recovery and making it a good match. Looking forward to the rematch at WBLs.

Noah wa
Wasn’t able to watch the match but Kaeck won 3-2 so i assume it was a good match. Kaeck only had a week of practice before that to prepare as he was recovering from an injury. Props to him for for making a quick recovery and making it a good match. Looking forward to the rematch at WBLs.
[/QUOTE

It was a very good match. They actually have become friends through the years. They are both ready to meet again.