Possible Vacancies?

What happened at Milford? I thought there coach was good. Was this his decision or administrative?

Did you REALLY just ask that??? A better question is why are SO MANY good HS program's open? A better better question is how many helicopter parents on this site (mostly trolls i'm guessing) CAUSED all of these opening at great programs across the state because little Sally didn't get enough playing time and either made the HC miserable or threatened the nad-less AD's all over the state and got the past coaches fired? Or the better better better question is...….I could go on all day. Parents are hilarious.

Did you REALLY just ask that??? A better question is why are SO MANY good HS program's open? A better better question is how many helicopter parents on this site (mostly trolls i'm guessing) CAUSED all of these opening at great programs across the state because little Sally didn't get enough playing time and either made the HC miserable or threatened the nad-less AD's all over the state and got the past coaches fired? Or the better better better question is...….I could go on all day. Parents are hilarious.

Doesn't happen a lot but I have to agree with JED.

I don't follow the local soccer scene much anymore, but when was the last time Milford was relevant. They are not what they were 10+ years ago.

Not really understanding how a parent can get a HC to quit or get fired. Is it a mob rules thing or what? Yes I know there are disgruntled parents but there always will be a few on every team. Why do they matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really understanding how a parent can get a HC to quit or get fired. Is it a mob rules thing or what? Yes I know there are disgruntled parents but there always will be a few on every team. Why do they matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you CANT be serious......

What happened to Badin coach? They have been consistently strong program.
Both of Todd's kids are done playing at Badin. Eldest has two years of eligibility remaining at Florida St and his girl graduating this year is going to IU-East where she is planning on playing, I believe.

Family, a regular full-time job, priorities......

Last edited: