Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Winter 2021

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spring 2021

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Fall 2021

Votes: 19 86.4%

• Total voters

Assuming Fall 2021 as well. Spring ball is good in theory, but likely would just be more of a “preseason” feel

Assuming Fall 2021 as well. Spring ball is good in theory, but likely would just be more of a “preseason” feel
Agreed about the preseason feel. I just can't see myself being interested in Spring football after Clemson or Alabama is crowned the National Champion a month or so earlier.

any tailgate plans at St. X this year, Pope?
In honor of the coronavirus, we will be drinking...
1598116337217.jpeg

Current voting spread looks like recent elections from Nicaragua w Prez Daniel Ortega
93%
07%
00%
00%

Last edited:
I'm sure there's a big difference as far as illness safety between playing September - January or January - March. Lol.

Made even more insane by the fact that the Big Ten’s latest plan is to start play in late November. If it’s not safe to play outdoors in September and October, how is it safe to play indoors in November? This is pure lunacy.
Which raises a big question, is the Big Ten canceling college football because it isn’t safe to play???
Bengals- playing
Browns- playing
High school- playing
Univ. of Cincy- playing
MAC schools not playing (after they lost their big paydays w B1G teams)

Last edited:
Made even more insane by the fact that the Big Ten’s latest plan is to start play in late November. If it’s not safe to play outdoors in September and October, how is it safe to play indoors in November? This is pure lunacy.
Which raises a big question, is the Big Ten canceling college football because it isn’t safe to play???
Bengals- playing
Browns- playing
High school- playing
Univ. of Cincy- playing
MAC schools not playing (after they lost their big paydays w B1G teams)

It was the B1G Commissioner and Presidents who cancelled the season. The coaches and AD's can come up with all types of ideas but doesn't really hold much clout unless it's coming from someone actually making the decisions.