Playoffs week 1 upset alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

the123kidz

Which teams are on upset alert week 1.

I am putting Aurora on upset alert!! Nordonia has some players that can wear a team down late. The RB can beat you 4 yards at a time and keep the ball out of Auroras hands. Anyone playing somewhere the weather can be a great equalizer in a 1-8, 2-7 matchup?

I am putting Aurora on upset alert!! Nordonia has some players that can wear a team down late. The RB can beat you 4 yards at a time and keep the ball out of Auroras hands. Anyone playing somewhere the weather can be a great equalizer in a 1-8, 2-7 matchup?
Weather should be no problem in NE Ohio. Even though it is raining this morning, it is suppose to quit by noon, and be dry, and clear the remainder of the day.

This!!

In my neck of the woods I could see Lakeview beating Crestwood

I would probably have to say Berea-Midpark over Stow.

No way, General Disarray is the new mascot for Titan football.

General_Disarray.jpg

Good post but the Greemen are very physical and will be up for the challenge tonight!

Vienna Mathews and Brookfield could pull off "upsets" this weekend. But they wouldn't be that impressive. Both look to be close games overall.

Vienna Mathews and Brookfield could pull off "upsets" this weekend. But they wouldn't be that impressive. Both look to be close games overall.

Those are the 4 versus 5 matchups. No one would classify those as upsets. However I think toronto smashes Matthews. Brookfield lisbon is a coin flip

put St. V's on UPSET ALERT!!! Cards are hot coming off a huge upset @ undefeated Poland and will continue to stay hot. Pav will have the Cards charged up for this one. Canfield 23 St V 20. Victory dinner at the Diamond Grille to follow.

Call me crazy, but I am putting the ELDER PANTHERS on upsert alert baby!!!

If Hunter Krause is back full-strength and FF starts off hot, they have a shot...a slim one, but a shot nonetheless to shock the state and add more fuel to the GMC vs GCL-S fire!

-CardinalsFan

Status
Not open for further replies.