Piqua (5-4) @ Troy (7-2) for the 135th time!

Who is Ryan Day and who actually watches ESPN anymore?

So I'm curious, if Troy plays Anthony Wayne in round two and give them a better game that Berlin does.... if you're going to be big enough to come on here and admit you was wrong?

Not as curious as I am as to why you ever thought Troy had a chance in hell of beating Olentangy to begin with. And no, there's no possible way you would have given Anthony Wayne a better game than Berlin did.

Are you big enough to come on here and admit how wrong you were and how right I was? I doubt it.

Not as curious as I am as to why you ever thought Troy had a chance in hell of beating Olentangy to begin with. And no, there's no possible way you would have given Anthony Wayne a better game than Berlin did.

Are you big enough to come on here and admit how wrong you were and how right I was? I doubt it.

Had you stood up and accepted the challenge before the games were played I absolutely would have, but you waited until after like the coward that you are.

Stood up and accepted what challenge? Did you read the Troy/Olentangy thread? Or any of my other threads commenting about Troy the last 13 months? I've been on record 10 ways to Sunday about how badly Olentangy would beat Troy any of the last 6 years, and especially in that game last night.

I got a great laugh from reading all your posts in this thread, yet another in a long line of clueless homers who have absolutely zero idea how to actually evaluate football teams. It would take tremendous effort to look like any bigger of an idiot than you already did. But rather than admit how dumb you are about football and how 100% wrong your posts were, you hide behind some phantom "challenge" technicality instead of addressing the contents of your posts. And I'm the coward.

Enjoy the offseason. Next regular season will probably be fun too with you tomato can schedules. Until you hit the playoffs.

Last edited:
Stood up and accepted what challenge? Did you read the Troy/Olentangy thread? Or any of my other threads commenting about Troy the last 13 months? I've been on record 10 ways to Sunday about how badly Olentangy would beat Troy any of the last 6 years, and especially in that game last night.

I got a great laugh from reading all your posts in this thread, yet another in a long line of clueless homers who have absolutely zero idea how to actually evaluate football teams. It would take tremendous effort to look like any bigger of an idiot than you already did. But rather than admit how dumb you are about football and how 100% wrong your posts were, you hide behind some phantom "challenge" technicality instead of addressing the contents of your posts. And I'm the coward.

Enjoy the offseason. Next regular season will probably be fun too with you tomato can schedules. Until you hit the playoffs.

Find the post where I said Troy would win last night, because I never said they would. Yes you are a coward and I've said this before, have your AD get in touch of Troy or Piqua for a regular season game i'm sure one of them will work something out.

Find the post where I said Troy would win last night, because I never said they would. Yes you are a coward and I've said this before, have your AD get in touch of Troy or Piqua for a regular season game i'm sure one of them will work something out.

Nope, you are right. You are too much of a coward to take a position on anything. All you can do is talk smack about my analysis, which in the case of the relative strength of Troy vs Olentangy (and by default, Piqua, who is so pathetic they lost to this Troy team and couldn't make the playoffs) were 100% correct. Then you tuck your tail and run and can't own up to all your ankle-biting posts about my (correct) analysis.

Why on earth would any AD want to schedule a game with a 60 min bus ride that results in a running clock? ADs in Olentangy test our teams, which is why Olentangy played 4 D1 playoff teams this year, and 2 other D1 7-3 9 seeds who barely missed. Why would anyone serious about testing their teams schedule some garbage game with Piqua?

BTW, I'd like to thank WTHS for posting their video of the Olentangy/Troy game on Youtube. If you want to see a dominant offensive performance with no punts, look it up.

I might look it up, watching Troy getting beat is always fun for a Piqua fan to see.... I'm really finished with you, it's easy to say you would do this on our schedule or we wouldn't do that on yours because it's all hypothetical and meaningless. Our schedule had we won would have gotten us into the playoffs at 6-4, so it can't be that bad. Piqua won a State Championship as a #7 seed and a 8-2 record so strength of schedule is only worth so much, getting into the dance and make things happen is all that matters.