Pickle Ball

When will this become a forum!!
Right after racquetball and squash get theirs, I'm sure. :coffee:

You could say Pickleball is the new Dartball, lol. Does seem to be catching on in the rec centers over the past year or so. Quite a number of my fellow retirees are in leagues now, judging from Facebook.

I first saw this 50 years ago at an outdoor rec site in Buffalo NY. Don't remember them calling it pickleball, we just called it paddleball tennis. Was pretty fun, since I'd never played actual tennis before.

give it another year or so, then you'll hear the ER's and medical staffs complaining of too many old pickelball players coming into the ER with broken arms and hips.

give it another year or so, then you'll hear the ER's and medical staffs complaining of too many old pickelball players coming into the ER with broken arms and hips.

We'll need to do a risk assessment on bigkat.

“Obsessed” retirees are playing several hours per day, leading to overuse injuries. The older demo is also more likely to have weak bones, putting them at a greater risk for fractures."

I still haven't recovered from my lawn darts injuries to be able to take up pickleball-

dr-louis-francescutti.jpg

Pickleball Teams have kinda been the new fad in terms of buying ownership much like video game teams were/are. A lot of big name ownership groups.