Pick North vs Pick Central, week 12 (2022 rematch)

The Dock

Persona Non Grata
Go.

...so, I know there isn't such a thing as "OHSAA limits ticket sales for games", but... is there an indication that can be sourced that confirms if you buy a ticket for this one you will not be turned away?

PC by 2 scores and I highly doubt anyone gets turned away if they purchase a ticket for this one. May not be able to see the game but you will get in.

PC by 2 scores and I highly doubt anyone gets turned away if they purchase a ticket for this one. May not be able to see the game but you will get in.
Right. After the weird situation earlier this year where PLSD basically told the people of Pickerington “don’t bother trying to buy a ticket” when the regular season game was played, it would be useful to hear from them if those security concerns magically disappear when it’s OHSAA’s game. IDC if it’s standing room only — I just don’t want to buy one only to be later told some lame horse manure excuse how not everyone can get in.

will there be any consequences for the bench clearing brawl at the end of the Groveport game? I am surprised there aren't any posts about this. several GP players and coaches should face serious consequences but there were also PN kids coming off the bench and joining in the action.

will there be any consequences for the bench clearing brawl at the end of the Groveport game? I am surprised there aren't any posts about this. several GP players and coaches should face serious consequences but there were also PN kids coming off the bench and joining in the action.
Think the lack of posting on that matter is a result of there not being video of it on Twitter.

Some of this online stuff is a bunch of BS. I’ve purchased online, but some people can’t or won’t. Have some walk up and pay. Covid left a year ago

The game is sold out. Took a few days vs. a few hours in the regular season.

Attachments

• 85998D78-3ADF-471A-8E37-61FAB2303292.jpeg
    85998D78-3ADF-471A-8E37-61FAB2303292.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 26
I'll go against all analytics, PN 17-13, only if the OC doesn't fear the helmet. Both teams really limping in with injuries so depth will be key. PC plays a lot of kids too. Hence why I say going against ALL analytics. Just a hunch

Central wins 28-20 w/difference in game being bad snap over punters head being gathered for Tiger TD and missed xp on one of Panthers td’s…….can’t beat yourself like that in these types of games……