Philadelphia active and ongoing shooting: at least 5 officers shot

Pretty excited for the next 20 pages where people try desperately to frame the shooter's motivations in a way that fits their political leanings.

So far on the news stations, they seem to have stayed away from the politics so far. I'm guessing that won't last much longer.

If that's true, I would hope that Facebook has a quick switch to turn it off. Should only take seconds for something like that to be pulled.

Facebook loves that stuff. More money
They just mentioned that on the news that he was still livestreaming it on Facebook. I have no problem with the news livestreaming something but when the criminal is actively doing it, it should be shutoff immediately. I'm simply stunned that Facebook would profit off of something so grotesque.

They just mentioned that on the news that he was still livestreaming it on Facebook. I have no problem with the news livestreaming something but when the criminal is actively doing it, it should be shutoff immediately. I'm simply stunned that Facebook would profit off of something so grotesque.
I think it is the publicity that these deranged lunatics crave. A shooting spree is a pretty good way to get people to talk about you, even posthumously.

If the media treated them like a streaker at an NFL game would this madness stop?

Black convicted felon (not allowed to own guns), that will make this go away really quickly as it doesn't fit the media's narrative.