Pentagon Declassifies 3 UFO Videos

We have been in the initial phase of the disclosure for a while. The population has to be conditioned before receiving news such as this to prevent widespread panic.

Got a problem with aliens?
61.png

I said day one, this virus is God's plan to defend us against the invasion.
It's like war of the worlds. The microbes will kill the aliens. Or did the Chinese and/or Aliens release coronavirus as a bioweapon to wipe us out like we smallpoxed the Aztecs? If the Chinese have alien allies I hope some other aliens come in to help us

It's like war of the worlds. The microbes will kill the aliens. Or did the Chinese and/or Aliens release coronavirus as a bioweapon to wipe us out like we smallpoxed the Aztecs? If the Chinese have alien allies I hope some other aliens come in to help us
Won't happen with our stupid POTUS.

When you look at some of these UFOs check the date and then skip ahead 12 or so years and see what new airframes were just coming on line.

Anyone ever see one before?

I believe I did around 1989 or so.
I saw two at the same time. They looked identical in shape, size and color (orange). This was in 2007 or 2008. I was in Irvine, California, just beginning to shoot hoops at an outdoor court at a middle school on a late Saturday afternoon.

It was a clear blue sky, without any clouds. The sun was in the western sky, between an hour or 90 minutes before sunset. The two things were on the opposite side of the sky, on the east. So I had a perfect view of those two things, looking at them with the sun at my back.

They were right in the flight path for the airliners that are starting their approach to land at John Wayne Airport in Orange County. But no airliners flew by them while I was looking at them.

The best I can describe them is that they looked like those mini carrot sticks that come in a bag, that are around two inches long. I'd say that they were one-third the size of an average sized airliner.

I didn't notice any sound coming from them, and they just were motionless in the sky, and perfectly parallel to each other, with a gap between them of maybe two of their lengths apart.

I'd been watching them for a couple of minutes, and then the one on the left started slowly moving closer to the one on the right. They got so close that they were almost touching, but I think there was a small gap between them.

Then ever so slowly, the one on the left started moving away from the one on the right. As that one was moving, it was getting hazier to see. I thought that maybe it was moving away from me, so it was seeming like it was getting smaller.

But then it became a little clearer to see, and it was actually the same size and distance away. Then a few seconds later, it became harder to see again, like it was becoming transparent. Then a few seconds after that, it just disappeared.

The one that was on the right, it just stayed there in the same place and didn't make any moves. I'd been watching it for several minutes and I didn't know what in the heck that it was. My neck was getting a bit stiff from looking up at it so I started doing my shooting around.

I decided to look back up a couple of minutes later, but the thing was gone.

At the time I saw them, I was 54 or 55 years of age, and it was the first and only time in my life that I saw anything like that. I just figured to myself, well, you can see anything if you live long enough.

Hey thavoice, just feel glad that you saw one. When I went to work that Monday morning, I told a couple of people what I saw. They were then cracking jokes about it, and one of them would say whenever he saw me, "Hey, an orange carrot stick." I just stopped telling people after that.

So I just feel fortunate to have actually seen this. As far as I could tell, maybe they were some type of military experimental aircraft. But then, why would they be there in the flight path of an international airport? So, seeing this really opened myself up to all the possibilities out there in the universe.

Last edited: