Penn St vs OK St

brianwr112

If you're reading this thread then you're obviously a wrestling fan but jumping on a point a friend pointed out this week, why can't we get this dual on national tv? I'm not sure of another college sport where you'd have to pay to watch #1 vs #2 on a Sunday afternoon. I've been a longtime member of Flo and will be able to stream it but my friends who've gained interest in watching the BigTens and NCAA the last few years won't be able to without me giving them my password.

Instead they'll probably watch the NBA All-Star red carpet events as they shoot hoops on their mini baskets.

looks like womans swimming, basketball and hockey took over the BTN on Sunday. Look at the choices you have to spend the Sunday. you would think they could squeeze in one wrestling match.

not if 500 people sign up for flo @ $20 ea. and i'm sure there will be more to see this match.

If you're reading this thread then you're obviously a wrestling fan but jumping on a point a friend pointed out this week, why can't we get this dual on national tv? I'm not sure of another college sport where you'd have to pay to watch #1 vs #2 on a Sunday afternoon. I've been a longtime member of Flo and will be able to stream it but my friends who've gained interest in watching the BigTens and NCAA the last few years won't be able to without me giving them my password.

Instead they'll probably watch the NBA All-Star red carpet events as they shoot hoops on their mini baskets.

Boxing was a mainstay on television in the fifties and sixties with Gillette's Friday night fights and ABC Sports regular coverage of main events. Over time, the effect of top bouts only shown on pay-per-view have eroded the public interest to the point of total lack of awareness.

Boxing was a mainstay on television in the fifties and sixties with Gillette's Friday night fights and ABC Sports regular coverage of main events. Over time, the effect of top bouts only shown on pay-per-view have eroded the public interest to the point of total lack of awareness.

public interest must be high in order to pay Mayweather 50 million for his next fight. I wonder how much flo will make on the oks penn match 20,000?

I have a flow account, that I stream on my t.v. using roku. At the one event they had issues on the #1 mat I was mainly watching. So I had to try to contact them through there email, they finally got that cleared up.
Also now on my tablet they have the wrong password set up so I can't stream any matches on this. I've written them about it, but it's still not corrected. You can't really call, talk personally with anyone about the problem either. So I'm not real happy about how flo does things. Fredman

aaron pico one of the top high school wrestlers in the country, left high school, didn't go to college and signed a lucrative contract in excess of a million dollars with Bellator. and he hasn't had one mma fight.

I have a flow account, that I stream on my t.v. using roku. At the one event they had issues on the #1 mat I was mainly watching. So I had to try to contact them through there email, they finally got that cleared up.
Also now on my tablet they have the wrong password set up so I can't stream any matches on this. I've written them about it, but it's still not corrected. You can't really call, talk personally with anyone about the problem either. So I'm not real happy about how flo does things. Fredman

I had some issues with flo but they were always resolved including getting a credit which was seldom. the direct number to the gurus 512-355-7936 they will get your tablet set up over the phone as they did mine. good cust service.

don't kid yourself flo has all the ins and outs of getting everyone's money, you have to pay to play.

Like I said I can cast on different devices with one account at the same time...
But I gladly pay the $150 a year!!! Watching the kiddo and FloMarching you can't beat it!!!

Trackwrestling usually charges for their streams. This weekends NWCA Duals have been free. You people without Flo should try to watch. It looked like the US Marines might have sponsored this event.

You can have multiple devices connected to a given Flo account as long as they have the same IP address/connected to the same router. I do it all the time.

Fredman
Login to Flo on your tablet with the same username/email and password you use on your computer. Your tablet most likely has the wrong credential memorized. PM me if you need help.

I had some issues with flo but they were always resolved including getting a credit which was seldom. the direct number to the gurus 512-355-7936 they will get your tablet set up over the phone as they did mine. good cust service.

Thanks for that info. Fredman