Pence and team are awesome!

Missed it. Highlights of the awesomeness? I thought Fauci did a good job on the news show circuit highlighting the importance of social distancing.

He certainly congratulated the states for setting up their drive thru testing facilities even though they don’t have any tests to speak of.

Watching the presser with Pence, Fauci et all. Very impressive, Trump deserves a lot of credit for assembling such an outstanding team

Agreed.

We're very fortunate to have President Trump leading the nation through these trying times. His pledge to only hire the best people is really paying off right now.

Can you imagine the disaster we'd have if the last guy was still in charge? Frightening to even think about!

Pence handles himself very well. It’s too bad Trump doesn’t learn more from him. He needs to stop tweeting dumb bull s**t right now.

Missed it. Highlights of the awesomeness? I thought Fauci did a good job on the news show circuit highlighting the importance of social distancing.
More of the same and informing people not to go to hospitals to get tested, ramping up testing and social distancing. Worse before it gets better, grocery stores will stay open

President Trump says the coronavirus is “something that we have total control over.”

UM Dr. Fauci " Seems the worst is yet ahead of us.”

President Trump says the coronavirus is “something that we have total control over.”

UM Dr. Fauci " Seems the worst is yet ahead of us.”

Only a moron would think that these statements were directed at the same level.

confirmed: Anderson Bonesmoker had those both on a graphic under his face on the TV in a restaurant where I apparently had my last meal out for the forseeable future.