Patrick Hamning: Hook Extraordinaire

Patrick Hamming may be the boldest cheater of all time. I hear that he is so brazen in his cheating that he will flat out admit to his opponent that he cheated them, sometimes even mid-match.

leh_Hamning06.jpg

^
This is a picture of his older brother, Ryan. The gleeful look on his face could only indicate the joy of having taught his brother his trade secrets of being a "Hooker." His muscular neck also indicates that he is probably on 'roids. The fact that he supplies Patrick with them too is a no-brainer.

So I suggest the next time you see Patrick, or any member of the Hamning family for that matter, on the street, that you give them a swift kick to the nuts and take peace in knowing that justice has been served.

;)

So I suggest the next time you see Patrick, or any member of the Hamning family for that matter, on the street, that you give them a swift kick to the nuts and take peace in knowing that justice has been served.

;)[/QUOTE] clown, dont joke about kicking members of my family in the balls, except my brother. he needs a good kick in the nuts.

This is a picture of his older brother, Ryan. The gleeful look on his face could only indicate the joy of having taught his brother his trade secrets of being a "Hooker." His muscular neck also indicates that he is probably on 'roids. The fact that he supplies Patrick with them too is a no-brainer.

;)[/QUOTE]in case you didnt know, my neck looks like that because of what happened in the hospital.

I sense a little jealousy, are you mad that you cant get muscle, clown? lol Its called lifting weights. i'm sure you've tried it.

ClownPounder9000 said:
Patrick Hamming may be the boldest cheater of all time. I hear that he is so brazen in his cheating that he will flat out admit to his opponent that he cheated them, sometimes even mid-match.

;)

notice i cheat at the times when its not important. unlike some who cheat at critical times, i cheat when its not an important point. Thats probably the biggest flaw in my cheating.

i wish people were more open about their cheating as i am, like Shankar. He is probably the nicest kid ive ever met. but when he played my brother at districts, he made a bad call at my brothers set point. now i dont hate shankar at all because of that. thats just the way it is. when you're in a competitive sport, you do what you can to win. its like war out there. and in war, you do whatever you can to win.

lacotaHammaEAST said:

;)
in case you didnt know, my neck looks like that because of what happened in the hospital.

I sense a little jealousy, are you mad that you cant get muscle, clown? lol Its called lifting weights. i'm sure you've tried it.

lol Pat I wasn't referring to your neck, I was talking about Ryan's in the picture. lol sorry for that.

ClownPounder9000 said:

Haha I remember that.

patrick dont listen to these re re's. there just jealous. remember all u hav to say is "im ryan hamnings lil bro" even though he is sort of a hook himself.

oh dude i'm laghing at this ----, they're right about me, but wrong about one thing, RYAN IS NOT A HOOK GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. I'm the only hamning who hooks, i'm not proud of it but i do it, there i said it. and has any of you ever played ryan except for wyatt? if you havent shut up about him being a hook. he doesnt need to hook to beat all of you jokes.