Parkway Football Coach Resigns

I’m going to be honest, I don’t even know what the argument is anymore? Or who’s arguing what? Here’s what I think I have read:

1) Parkway is in the MAC, but doesn’t win very often
2) They may or may not be a better fit in the NWC, but would probably win a little more.
3) HeadlinesMan doesn’t think there is a difference between Ft Loramie and Miss. Valley? So no matter what he may say it’s obvious he knows nothing about western Ohio.
4) Bigkats Mom should never be brought into the conversation (even if she is from Minster)
5) RadioDave now has his longest thread ever and will probably write an article called RadioDave King of Yappi.
6) Somewhere in here TheVoice pointed out that the MAC will be way down next year.

I’m going to be honest, I don’t even know what the argument is anymore? Or who’s arguing what? Here’s what I think I have read:

2) They may or may not be a better fit in the NWC, but would probably win a little more.
3) HeadlinesMan doesn’t think there is a difference between Ft Loramie and Miss. Valley? So no matter what he may say it’s obvious he knows nothing about western Ohio.
4) Bigkats Mom should never be brought into the conversation (even if she is from Minster)
5) RadioDave now has his longest thread ever and will probably write an article called RadioDave King of Yappi.
6) Somewhere in here TheVoice pointed out that the MAC will be way down next year.
hold on ... my Mom was brought into this..... i didn't see that..... it's GO TIME NOW!!!

I was good and avoided all the stuff @IndianaBanana called me out on for the most part.

Hearing that Parkway has offered the job to a young coordinator from a fellow MAC school
First ever message, great start. I heard Nate Moore was coming back to MAC land to take it, also Goodwin is considering a new challenge so he might take it, Ryan Day is tired of the pressure so he is going to take it…..

Parkway has been asked by the NWC several times. They are very similar to Spencerville and Jefferson. My theory is, is that the Parkway adults don't want to drive to Ada and Allen East for all sports. I really believe the adults want to be able to come home from work on a Friday night and drive to Maria Stein, Coldwater and St. Henry, which they've done their entire lives whether they win or lose. They are content with being a Charter MAC member, whatever that means? And being competitive in just about everything else but football.
When were they asked to join the NWC?

Who has the exact document? Was it a phone call ? I was told there was an inquiry that was met with no interest.
It was already said on here, the NWC put out a statement to many area schools and basically said “if you’re interested, apply.” They never went after Parkway specifically.

like i said, would love to know what school district you are a part of.. I'm sure that would explain your bitterness towards things.

His profile says Mogadore, which explains it completely. Jealous that his school would be the big D6/7 power in the state if the MAC didn't exist.

Weird thing to lie about, but he does seem a little weird. lol
I did lie, actually I like Beallsville in Switzerland of Ohio Local School District better but I'm changing my party affiliation team loyalty to Orange/Pepper pike

1671585658005.png

They need all the community support they can get.

10 games ten mercy clocks. Those guys really love the game and play for the love of the game and no expectation of anything but a beating.

they fulfill the real purpose and meaning and spirit of interscholastic competitions.

Last edited:
Hearing that Parkway has offered the job to a young coordinator from a fellow MAC school
That is not true. heard a coordinator from a MAC school was interested, and may have applied, but they're not anywhere close to offer anyone the job.

That is not true. heard a coordinator from a MAC school was interested, and may have applied, but they're not anywhere close to offer anyone the job.
I don't know how they get anyone to apply. It doesn't pay enough for a person to MOVE.

Head linesman you are a duche. Parkway has plenty to offer just need right Coach to step in and make a difference. Good Luck GO FLYERS

Head linesman you are a duche. Parkway has plenty to offer just need right Coach to step in and make a difference. Good Luck GO FLYERS
Not sure they have plenty to offer in football. Other sports maybe so. Someone is going to have to start with youth or middle school to turn it around. They don't have as much of the genetic make-up that's south of Celina. Also not as much farm $ like those in Southern Mercer County & Auglaize County.

What's the probability that Parkway finds a man that is totally invested in the football program that is Better than coaches from NB, ML, and Kirtland?
Besides Parkway needing a substantially talented group of boys walking the hallway, it would take a great group of coaches to put it all together.
I wish them luck. They always play the Tigers tough and they did beat St. Henry this year.

What's the probability that Parkway finds a man that is totally invested in the football program that is Better than coaches from NB, ML, and Kirtland?
Besides Parkway needing a substantially talented group of boys walking the hallway, it would take a great group of coaches to put it all together.
I wish them luck. They always play the Tigers tough and they did beat St. Henry this year.
What was the chance in 2015 New Bremen would win a state title 5 years later?

What was the chance in 2015 New Bremen would win a state title 5 years later?
I could be wrong, but it feels like there is a difference in genetic makeup and athleticism in Southern Mercer County & Auglaize County. New Bremen has the Homan names and such like ML, FR, CW, and such. Not many if any on Parkway district to my knowledge. Definitely not in the small portion of the district in Van Wert County.

duche? isn't it spelled doosh? Plenty to offer? like what? money? prestige? new car? house? a $3,000 stipend?

Pathway to coaching Notre Dame?

ROFLMAO

coupon book for 10% off at McDonalds?