Parkway Football Coach Resigns

Masillon wins a state title.

Wait.

That's in the future.
RAWR YOURE JUST A HATER YOU PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN RUN DOWN OUR STORIED TRADITION OF BEING AWARDED STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS LIKE I WAS AWARDED A RIBBON AT FIRST GRADE FIELD DAY BECAUSE I DIDNT GIVE UP DURING THE SACK RACE AFTER FALLING FACE FIRST INTO THE FOOTBALL FIELD GET A LIFE LOSER

RAWR YOURE JUST A HATER YOU PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN RUN DOWN OUR STORIED TRADITION OF BEING AWARDED STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS LIKE I WAS AWARDED A RIBBON AT FIRST GRADE FIELD DAY BECAUSE I DIDNT GIVE UP DURING THE SACK RACE AFTER FALLING FACE FIRST INTO THE FOOTBALL FIELD GET A LIFE LOSER
And you cost me a first place trophy when I tripped over your fat a**.:mad:

will parkway ever bring in a coach who is in it for the long run and can build a contender in the MAC? they need to leave for the NWC.

will parkway ever bring in a coach who is in it for the long run and can build a contender in the MAC? they need to leave for the NWC.
if there's anyone who you shouldn't listen to about what the MAC should do or what MAC schools should do, it's this clown.

if there's anyone who you shouldn't listen to about what the MAC should do or what MAC schools should do, it's this clown.
I don't think they are a geographical fit anywhere other than MAC land. What must happen to turn this place around?

I don't think they are a geographical fit anywhere other than MAC land. What must happen to turn this place around?
Chicken and the egg. Program needs a proven winner to come in and make the kids go "oh gosh, I gotta listen to this dude"...meanwhile, a proven winner isn't ever gonna come to Parkway because it's proven to be a place where coaching careers go to die.

stop being an a**hole. you know damn well that Parkway needs to get out of the MAC if they ever want to have any success in football. they are the 1 MAC program who has consistently been down the last decade or 2. you must be a clown yourself if you think the MAC is the best place for Parkway. geez. you sound like you graduated from Parkway yourself and have a little too much pride about being a member (a poor one) of the best small school league in ohio.

Chicken and the egg. Program needs a proven winner to come in and make the kids go "oh gosh, I gotta listen to this dude"...meanwhile, a proven winner isn't ever gonna come to Parkway because it's proven to be a place where coaching careers go to die.
Good to know we're on the same page

stop being an a**hole. you know damn well that Parkway needs to get out of the MAC if they ever want to have any success in football. they are the 1 MAC program who has consistently been down the last decade or 2. you must be a clown yourself if you think the MAC is the best place for Parkway. geez. you sound like you graduated from Parkway yourself and have a little too much pride about being a member (a poor one) of the best small school league in ohio.
The fun part about Parkway deciding to leave the MAC or not is the opinion of someone an hour and a half away doesn't matter.

When you said that Spencerville should join the MAC, that shows you don't know a boob from a bag of sand when it comes to what is reality.

Geico saved me a ton of money on my car insurance...
So what. Flo gave proV1 a tug job for taking Progressive.
Tongue Nana GIF by Tommy Toskonaut

The fun part about Parkway deciding to leave the MAC or not is the opinion of someone an hour and a half away doesn't matter.

When you said that Spencerville should join the MAC, that shows you don't know a boob from a bag of sand when it comes to what is reality.
the fun part about this is that you sound like a Parkway alum who can’t admit that moving to a “weaker” league is what’s best for all in the community.

the fun part about this is that you sound like a Parkway alum who can’t admit that moving to a “weaker” league is what’s best for all in the community.
i don't frankly care about which schools are in which conferences. i care about idiots on this website who say what schools, conferences, and coaches SHOULD do. you don't have the first idea of what you're talking about, but by god you're a self appointed expert on the matter.

i don't frankly care about which schools are in which conferences. i care about idiots on this website who say what schools, conferences, and coaches SHOULD do. you don't have the first idea of what you're talking about, but by god you're a self appointed expert on the matter.
so you’re a NEUTRAL fan throwing a fit about what another NEUTRAL poster said? it’s high school football. it’s great as we know, but why you are getting so upset over something that something someone said about a team you don’t really care about beats me. if you have an issue, message me. otherwise, you’re just making a scene (which is what it sounds like your goal is).

Parkway has been asked by the NWC several times. They are very similar to Spencerville and Jefferson. My theory is, is that the Parkway adults don't want to drive to Ada and Allen East for all sports. I really believe the adults want to be able to come home from work on a Friday night and drive to Maria Stein, Coldwater and St. Henry, which they've done their entire lives whether they win or lose. They are content with being a Charter MAC member, whatever that means? And being competitive in just about everything else but football.

so you’re a NEUTRAL fan throwing a fit about what another NEUTRAL poster said? it’s high school football. it’s great as we know, but why you are getting so upset over something that something someone said about a team you don’t really care about beats me. if you have an issue, message me. otherwise, you’re just making a scene (which is what it sounds like your goal is).
yes. I'm a neutral fan throwing a fit about a guy who continually spouts things he knows nothing about. this isn't a parkway thing. literally every time you have some stupid idea for what the MAC should do, I've called your ideas stupid, because that's what they are.