Pandas sliding in the snow

Debate forum right? I say they can't be trusted. If they are on loan from China they must be up to espionage! Why are they on loan to the Smithsonian National Zoo? San Diego Zoo would have been closer. You can't trust China.

Bob, Bob, Bob, this is the GENERAL forum. smh

These were a HUGE deal when we got them from China. The angst over the difficulty with the babies was real. I finally saw them when I took my first job just outside DC. Very exciting. Then I saw them in Chendu....

Small, like 5 by 8 small concrete slab with a cage door, feet away from people. We almost got into a fight with some chinese guy throwing crap and teasing the Pandas. And they get butt hurt because some Korean pop-star makes a video...

Bob, Bob, Bob, this is the GENERAL forum. smh

These were a HUGE deal when we got them from China. The angst over the difficulty with the babies was real. I finally saw them when I took my first job just outside DC. Very exciting. Then I saw them in Chendu....

Small, like 5 by 8 small concrete slab with a cage door, feet away from people. We almost got into a fight with some chinese guy throwing crap and teasing the Pandas. And they get butt hurt because some Korean pop-star makes a video...
Sorry eastisbest. I saw China and got triggered. China, Russia I get confused and have a hard time keeping up. I still don't trust those commie bears:cool:

Spies? What spies?
av.jpeg

The one holding the camera?
They put them in a cage by the door of the Red Panda and you pick the one you want. Tastes like General Tsao's Chicken.

I saw that photo and was wondering why that one panda has red around its muzzle. Figured there were more pandas before that shot was taken.