Paint Valley @ Mechanicsburg

bumpy and burr most be hung over.
It's tough to guess how good different teams and conferences are when you don't see them in person.
Im sure on paper it looked like an easy road for a re-match with Adena for the Bearcats... but the game ain't played on paper.
A re-match is on the schedule though, Mechanicsburg vs Adena, this time the Warriors will travel to The 'Burg. 2 vs 3.

It's tough to guess how good different teams and conferences are when you don't see them in person.
Im sure on paper it looked like an easy road for a re-match with Adena for the Bearcats... but the game ain't played on paper.
A re-match is on the schedule though, Mechanicsburg vs Adena, this time the Warriors will travel to The 'Burg. 2 vs 3.
Very true. I think several posted the SVC was particularly down this year and it showed last night. I managed to swing a ticket to the game and Burg was just that much better. PV was and is a good program and will continue to be. The matchup with Adena- in my opinion I think Adena has to play flawless and Burg probably has to make some mistakes in order to lose.

That was a fun one to watch as a Burg fan. PV got off the bus looking very solid with size and athleticism. The Burg boys seemed to have an answer for everything pv had up there sleeve even some of the cards from sb. Lots of the boys looked on point focused ready to play and having fun. It was a physical game and hats off to the bearcats for a great effort and tough but clean game (at least from my seat).

Agree-PV is definitely a good football team, you can see that in their athletes. A couple dropped passes go the other way and you’re looking at a different ballgame

That was not the same Bearcat team I saw all season. No emotion from the start timid and not aggressive like every other week. Just something off all around watching them.