PAC - 7 Football

cuyahogacuse

Will Canton South be entering the league in the Fall ? Who returns the most ? Who is favored to win the league in 2021 ?
  • Canton South enters in 2022
  • This is the last year for Loudonville
  • Fairless seems like they are still building. Certainly will factor in the top half of the league race. Is this their year?
  • Loudonville has the very talented rising sophomore running back and is coming off an extended playoff run. But will that success translate against the bigger schools?
  • CVCA returns about 16 starters, but must replace the QB and two linemen who garnered all-state honors. Plus the head coaching situation remains unresolved. But returns a RB that ran for 1700 yards while splitting carries and the core of the OL
  • Northwest. Do they take a step back? A new Mick at QB, I believe. Will the air attack be able to match 2020 levels?
  • Tuslaw. Seems like they were young, but building. Do they surprise some teams this year?
  • Triway? Not sure. Can someone provide a scouting report?
  • Orrville. New coach. Cupboard seemed bare.
  • Manchester. See Orrville, but new coach - year 2

Bull GreenDog

Manchester really seemed to fall off last year without Coach France. Has Manchester's time as a football power come to an end? Or was it just a down year?

Kind of sad to see a local school that has such a great tradition struggle like they did. But, maybe there's now an opportunity for another program to take the next step and fill that void (Northwest or CVCA)

the123kidz

Manchester really seemed to fall off last year without Coach France. Has Manchester's time as a football power come to an end? Or was it just a down year?

Kind of sad to see a local school that has such a great tradition struggle like they did. But, maybe there's now an opportunity for another program to take the next step and fill that void (Northwest or CVCA)
Everything that could go wrong for Manchester did go wrong last year. They were late starting, then weren't going to play, and then decided to play after they realized it would kill their program if they didn't play. In all honesty there was a little "covid crazy" going on in New Franklin more so than the other PAC schools.

Cvca should not mess around- hire someone already. Don't waste the talent. I think the pac belongs to Northwest this year again. Fairless is and will always be a middle of the road pac team. I find myself rooting for them but it will not happen. Loudonville- I like them. I think they play well and are second best to Northwest or cvca (depending on the coach issue). I have zero faith manchester becomes relevant for the next 10 years.

wildcat71

Any chance the PAC expands? Possibly add Mogadore and maybe Rootstown and Ravenna Southeast? Maybe an east west set up??
Manchester, Mogadore, Rootstown, Ravenna Southeast, Tuslaw, Maybe ask Waterloo or Mogadore Field?
Orville, Northwest, CVCA, Triway, Fairless, Canton South
Add some cross over ganes..

PAC_Champ

Cvca should not mess around- hire someone already. Don't waste the talent. I think the pac belongs to Northwest this year again. Fairless is and will always be a middle of the road pac team. I find myself rooting for them but it will not happen. Loudonville- I like them. I think they play well and are second best to Northwest or cvca (depending on the coach issue). I have zero faith manchester becomes relevant for the next 10 years.
"I have zero faith Manchester becomes relevant for the next 10 years" Are you down at Lockhart scouting the flag football teams!? How do you make a statement like that about a high school :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😂😂

"I have zero faith Manchester becomes relevant for the next 10 years" Are you down at Lockhart scouting the flag football teams!? How do you make a statement like that about a high school :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😂😂
So I'm from the school. Remember when lebron left the cavs each time what happened? When France left, so did winning. They've had too much change over and no warm handoff of the program in my opinion. Obviously I hope I'm wrong here but there are some big battles for this cats to climb.