PAC 2023

Any word on a deadline for naming a new coach?

As for the whiskey conversation, I'm an Irish whiskey guy myself. I'm partial to Tullamore Dew, but you can't go wrong with Jameson.
Jameson and Ginger Ale is literally my go to in the summer. Usually go through a tumbler cutting the grass in the summer. For some reason my lines in my lawn get a little suspect near the end.

You guys have hit a hot button with me and the Irish Whiskey and bourbon. I love me some Jamesons, but I will tell you, Two Gingers is much less expensive than Jamie and I truthfully cannot taste the difference. Try it out. As for the bourbon, I have a bottle of Blantons I have not cracked yet, but am thinking it may have to wait for a special event, like a 25 year old hottie mommy hitting on me!!!!!! HEck, that happens ALL THE TIME, sao that is not special. maybe a 45 year old mamma wanting some will be the prize!!!!

You guys have hit a hot button with me and the Irish Whiskey and bourbon. I love me some Jamesons, but I will tell you, Two Gingers is much less expensive than Jamie and I truthfully cannot taste the difference. Try it out. As for the bourbon, I have a bottle of Blantons I have not cracked yet, but am thinking it may have to wait for a special event, like a 25 year old hottie mommy hitting on me!!!!!! HEck, that happens ALL THE TIME, sao that is not special. maybe a 45 year old mamma wanting some will be the prize!!!!
I'm not a 25 or a 45 year old mom, but for an unopened bottle of Blantons I'd tell you that you have dreamy eyes and show you my ankles...

Lemme tell youse something.....Kotite scores with two things: 2 tight end formations thanks to 1995 draft pick Kyle Brady during 1-15 NY Jets seasons and blonde teacher chicks on match.com.

And so it begins. Welcome to the 2023 PAC football thread. The PAC is a small school football coference with teams from Summit, Stark and Wayne Counties as participants. Teams compete from Division 3 all the way to Divsion 6 and all divison inbetween. No matter the size of the school the football season is always very competitive and it is literally become an "any given friday night " league. Upsets happen regularly and when you least expect it. Rules are the thread are simple, keep it civil, avoid petty name calling. Avoid discussing specific injuries that you may more about that other forum members in order to protect the players. Finally use this forum to encourage your boys. We all know that they read these forums and there minds are still young. If you wouldn't say it to their face or their parents face its probably best to not put it on the forum. As posted in the PAC 2022 Thread, we are an award winning group and I expect nothing but posting excellence in 2023.

Teams
Manchester
CVCA
Triway
Northwest
Orville
Tuslaw
Canton South
Fairless

Lets get at it!!

Teams
Manchester
CVCA
Triway
Northwest
Orville
Tuslaw
Canton South
Fairless

The old scribes at the Orrville Courier Crescent are rolling over in their grave at that Gannett-level typo of the mighty Orrville Red Riders.

Furthermore, this typo caused a couple old timers at Dravenstott's to shake their head in disbelief as they try to get out of their chair and walk to the salad bar at Boog Powell-like speed.

The PAC has arrived!

Yell National Football League GIF by Philadelphia Eagles

Last edited:
And so it begins. Welcome to the 2023 PAC football thread. The PAC is a small school football coference with teams from Summit, Stark and Wayne Counties as participants. Teams compete from Division 3 all the way to Divsion 6 and all divison inbetween. No matter the size of the school the football season is always very competitive and it is literally become an "any given friday night " league. Upsets happen regularly and when you least expect it. Rules are the thread are simple, keep it civil, avoid petty name calling. Avoid discussing specific injuries that you may more about that other forum members in order to protect the players. Finally use this forum to encourage your boys. We all know that they read these forums and there minds are still young. If you wouldn't say it to their face or their parents face its probably best to not put it on the forum. As posted in the PAC 2022 Thread, we are an award winning group and I expect nothing but posting excellence in 2023.
Ok everybody, when you read "their parents face" who was the first person you thought of? I'm guessing more than a few of us thought of the same person.

You don't have to post it here, but be honest with yourself. ; )

Ok everybody, when you read "their parents face" who was the first person you thought of? I'm guessing more than a few of us thought of the same person.

You don't have to post it here, but be honest with yourself. ; )
His name rhymes with trucker
He argues like a mother f-
He once coached girls hoops
Now he's flown the Panther coop
He took his talents south
But still has the big mouth
It's now Northwest he desires
He just best stay away from The Ring of Fire

His name rhymes with trucker
He argues like a mother f-
He once coached girls hoops
Now he's flown the Panther coop
He took his talents south
But still has the big mouth
It's now Northwest he desires
He just best stay away from The Ring of Fire
⬆️ Going to mark this down for the first simultaneously "that is SO WRONG" and "that is so flipping hilarious" of 2023 for me...

Going to mark this down for the first simultaneously "that is SO WRONG" and "that is so flipping hilarious" of 2023 for me...

But have you listened to the olde tuff geezers in the clubhouse of The Elms? I'm hoping Keith Wakefield one day joins them.

The old scribes at the Orrville Courier Crescent are rolling over in their grave at that Gannett-level typo of the mighty Orrville Red Riders.

Furthermore, this typo caused a couple old timers at Dravenstott's to shake their head in disbelief as they try to get out of their chair and walk to the salad bar at Boog Powell-like speed.
I support The Academy unfortunately I did not attend there and my spelling, grammer and punctuation are a direct reflection on my John Adams education on the east side of Cleveland. 😂😂

Canton South would not beat Dover…
Especially if Olde Tuff Keith Wakefield is still hanging around the Dover program.

Tuslaw should hire him for a 3-5 year run as head coach right now. The Gulling regime has been as ineffective as being Amy Robach's divorce lawyer.

Let olde tuff Wake run the Mustang program from The Elms clubhouse and wake up the echoes of Alabama Avenue.

2022-01-19.jpg

Inside this old clubhouse sits a fountain of information unrivaled in football history. The PAC league office needs moved to the Elms golf club and the boys at the bar should review any and all PAC expansion candidates.

How Tuslaw has fallen in football over the last 5 years after having 3 straight winning coaches in Farrah, Kuhlins, and Held is baffling when you have such an informational source as the Elms clubhouse in your school district.

Letters of interest for the open spot in the PAC replacing CVCA were supposed to be sent to Commissioner Gary Woods by the end of December with presentations scheduled for late January/early Feb and a decision to be made in the spring.

Other than Stizo what have we heard, if anything?