Pac 2019

When I heard the phrase Ahiga donut I thought it was pretty funny. If you remember all the banter that week on Yappi that week between the 2 communities was pretty high. Many don't know this but it was planned that if Northwest won that game they were going to try and plant their flag on the Manchester 50 yard line ala Baker Mayfield at tOSU. There was more talking coming for the Northwest side about running up the score on what appeared to be a Manchester team that had lost its way. The Indians went out and put up a 0 spot and the term was coined. It is and was not disrespectful to the family. It's a direct reference to a game that the team that did all the talking and had a post game flag planting planned on a home field of another team got a beat down. AHIGA donut is like The Drive and The Fumble. It's PAC 7 lore now. We can choose to ignore it but it happened, when were all having a beer with our buddies it will be the thing we chuckle about when we talk about the 2019 PAC football season.
123, I have no idea what Ahiga means. About planting the flag, the Administration at NW needs to be looked into. I'm sure everyone heard about the banner hung at the school about Foster. And you wonder how all this crap keeps going on.

You guys all need to get off that Ohio State thing. The school he is considering is not Ohio State. It is in Ohio but not Columbus.
He's a great player and will do well wherever he goes. I just hope it's not Akron. I don't think even he could save that dumpster fire.

He's a great player and will do well wherever he goes. I just hope it's not Akron. I don't think even he could save that dumpster fire.
al & stitz, this is why I said his timing was bad. The talk should be about their game, not where he is supposedly going to commit to.

123, I have no idea what Ahiga means. About planting the flag, the Administration at NW needs to be looked into. I'm sure everyone heard about the banner hung at the school about Foster. And you wonder how all this crap keeps going on.

I hadn't heard about the banner. What was it?

Got a picture of it? I’m curious to see this. Did not hear anything about it
stack, his parents showed us a pic at the game. It said something like, Hey Foster, are you going to fumble at the 3 yard line?" It was posted in the cafeteria and I believe, not sure, it was at the game. And, his brother goes to NW!

stack, his parents showed us a pic at the game. It said something like, Hey Foster, are you going to fumble at the 3 yard line?" It was posted in the cafeteria and I believe, not sure, it was at the game. And, his brother goes to NW!
Yeah lot of NW people are still salty that Hunter left NW for Manchester

Orrville plays Oak Harbor and Manchester plays Kirkland. Kirkland doesn't seem as indestructible as in the past. Ironton vs Ridgewood.

I'm really proud of this CVCA team. Not much was expected by people outside of CVCA because departure of a very talented class last year.

Are you admitting that a public high school assistant coach recruited a player outside of the district? LOL

In another news Joe Harbour is stepping down as HC. Start the AHIGA trolls
stack, admitting? Nope, it's a well known fact. Open enrollment, ie. NW, Coventry, Jackson, Green and etc. And, a home district transfer from a Private 2 years ago also.

PAC-7 very well represented on the All-Northeast Inland District teams:

Division 4 Offensive Player of the Year? ✔
Division 4 Defensive Player of the Year? ✔
Division 4 Coach of the Year? ✔
Division 5 Offensive Player of the Year? ✔ ✔
Division 5 Defensive Player of the Year? ✔
Division 5 Coach of the Year? ✔

Division IV 1st Team All-Northeast Inland District
Triway:
Tyler Davis (Off. POY), Alex Merwin
Northwest: Collin Houser (Def. POY), Colton Weber, Braden Mick
CVCA: Jack Bova, Michael Bevington, Dylan Hall, Kyle Snider
Fairless: Logan Slutz
Coach of the Year: CVCA's Dan Larlham

Division V 1st Team All-Northeast Inland District
Tuslaw:
Kaden Lau, Brier Marthey
Manchester: Ethan Wright (Co-Off. POY), Hunter Foster (Def. POY), Jadon Johnston, Caleb Noirot
Orrville: Marquael Parks (Co-Off. POY), Eddie Burns, Ben Amstutz, Austin Armstrong, Elijah Hall
Coach of the Year: Jim France (Manchester)

And many more on 2nd Team/Honorable Mention. Congrats to all!

Jason must have recruited Foster's sister to go to Manchester before he got here. Manchester is well known to recruit cheer leaders!

It must pain Youngguy that Manchester is as far as they are without his "boy" Johnson on the team. lol

Let's just say good luck to Manchester and Orville this week however they got here!!!

stack, admitting? Nope, it's a well known fact. Open enrollment, ie. NW, Coventry, Jackson, Green and etc. And, a home district transfer from a Private 2 years ago also.
Just to expand on this post. Open enrollment is completely legal and an acceptable tool to satisfy both the athlete's desire to play somewhere besides his home district and the receiving district an opportunity to get that athlete. I'm sure if you check the rosters of many, many schools you will find these type of athletes.

Just to expand on this post. Open enrollment is completely legal and an acceptable tool to satisfy both the athlete's desire to play somewhere besides his home district and the receiving district an opportunity to get that athlete. I'm sure if you check the rosters of many, many schools you will find these type of athletes.

Correct, I remember several years ago Manchester had a kid named Sterling Jackson open enroll at Tuslaw. They have also benefited a few times with Mason Hayes and Pavin Parks so it goes both ways. I believe Manchester has more kids in the band open enrolled that football.

Correct, I remember several years ago Manchester had a kid named Sterling Jackson open enroll at Tuslaw. They have also benefited a few times with Mason Hayes and Pavin Parks so it goes both ways. I believe Manchester has more kids in the band open enrolled that football.
123, you got me on the band thing, HA.

Congrats to Manchester's Nick Beans voted MEC Offensive Freshman of the year at Center from NDC.
safe_image.jpg