OSU Wrestle Offs

Indeed ...Particularly the part trying to deny this statement below is something other than stating wrestle offs are used in determining the starter involving even a high level recruit losing his place in the line up due to them. :ROFLMAO:🤡

" “I loved my time at OSU but I left OSU because of wrestle off situations and there were a lot of good kids around my weight. I didn’t want to have to fight for a spot all year."

Rocky is a career sub .500 wrestler in duals. Romero is a returning AA, with a winning record including several wins over ranked wrestlers. They have wrestled each other in the room for 4+ years and over time Kaleb clearly separated himself as the guy @184. With Ethan Smith at 174, and Hoffman at 197, Rocky simply didn't fit into tOSUs lineup, and no wrestle-off result would have changed that. With 2 years of eligibility left, tOSU degree in hand, Rocky decided to get a fresh start and found a place to compete. He's a great pick up for UTC, he will make that team better and will leave there with a masters degree. Good for him! I'm sure all Buckeye fans are rooting for him and would love to see him on the podium this year!

Last edited:
Rocky is a career sub .500 wrestler in duals. Romero is a returning AA, with a winning record including several wins over ranked wrestlers. They have wrestled each other in the room for 4+ years and over time Kaleb clearly separated himself as the guy @184. With Ethan Smith at 174, and Hoffman at 197, Rocky simply didn't fit into tOSUs lineup, and no wrestle-off result would have changed that. With 2 years of eligibility left, tOSU degree in hand, Rocky decided to get a fresh start and found a place to compete. He's a great pick up for UTC, he will make that team better and will leave there with a masters degree. Good for him! I'm sure all Buckeye fans are rooting for him and would love to see him on the podium this year!
Let me guess this somehow negates concerning how wrestle offs can matter even in college ? LOL

"I left OSU because of wrestle off situations"

Last edited:
Let me guess this somehow negates concerning how wrestle offs can matter even in college ? LOL

"I left OSU because of wrestle off situations"
1667851621909.png

UTC?

D'Emilio has to be applying for a medical RS right? Decatur has been wrestling and appears to be our guy at 141. If D'Emilio comes back Decatur's RS has been burnt...