Orwell D-4 District

Ohiohshoops3

With January coming to an end, figured I would create a thread to discuss the teams in this district, their record and their potential seeding.

Look forward to hearing what everyone has to say.

As it stands right now, last season district champion Bristol looks to be the favorite. Should be interesting how the rest of the field plays out.

Hard to say with JFK until they start showing they can win games. Andrew Osborne could be another team to keep an eye on. They have some size, them not being local limits the opportunity to see them play and learn about them. There could be some ugly scores in the first round or two of this district.

That’s fair, but i think if say JFK and Bristol flipped schedules that JFK would have a similar record as Bristol does now and Bristol would only have a few wins against JFK’s schedule. Bristol id say is the favorite, but they aren’t what they were last year without Elza

Bristol: 9-3
Lordstown: 4-8
Maplewood: 2-11
Windham: 5-8
JFK: 3-10
Southington: 1-13
Andrews: 5-7 (Not 100% on this one)
Ash St John: ??
Fairport Harbor: ??
Badger: 4-11

I think this is everyone.

Who will be seeds 3 & 4? Despite the record JFK should be the two seed and I can make an arguement the #1 seed. It will go Bristol #1 JFK #2 ST. JOHN'S #3 Windham #4?

Big win for Bristol last night in regards to league championship.

today’s game between badger and Lordstown will have some effect on seedlings.
Any guess on how top 5-6 will shake out??