Orrville Basketball 20/21

new coach this year, what are your thoughts.
I say less than 5 wins

You might be right. This will probably be a rough year for Orrville basketball. They would struggle regardless of who the head coach is. They simply do not have anywhere close to the basketball talent they have had in past years. This could be their best year for awhile talent wise too. I see a prolonged drought coming for the basketball program at Orrville. I think the PAC will be pretty weak in general though.............so that should help them. I do not think the conference will have any dominant teams.

Not many years ago they left the OCC and the reasoning was the conference was to big and they just could not compete with the schools. Looks like they may be having problems competing with any schools and the OCC was not the issue.

I think 5 wins would he a huge accomplishment for the new coach. Lost a few kids to failed drug tests, stolen cars, football injuries, etc. over under should probably be 2 wins.

I think 5 wins would he a huge accomplishment for the new coach. Lost a few kids to failed drug tests, stolen cars, football injuries, etc. over under should probably be 2 wins.

I heard about the latest round of suspensions. Wow. A rough situation for a new coach to walk into for sure.

Agreed lost some guys that a least could have competed, 5 wins would be good for them this year. New coach will have his hands full. I believe in about 3-4 years they have some good classes coming, time will tell.

Then i hear the football offense cord. is going to be the JV coach, o lord. When is the administration going to get enough of this guy, and put him in his place.

Then i hear the football offense cord. is going to be the JV coach, o lord. When is the administration going to get enough of this guy, and put him in his place.
That is correct, (soon to be the new head football coach there), I am wondering if administration is still in touch with community, seems like they just fill spots with no real thought process.

if he ends up the next head coach (football) that program is in real trouble.IS there not someone else on staff or was on staff that should get it before him, or his he the administrations favorite son

if he ends up the next head coach (football) that program is in real trouble.IS there not someone else on staff or was on staff that should get it before him, or his he the administrations favorite son
Rumor is from different people I have talked to that he is the chosen one to take over the football program once coach D steps down. I was also told that when administration hired the new boys basketball coach they called him to come in one night and the administration offered him the job on the spot. The kicker is coach Frizzell (Spelling??) never even applied for the job!

That sounds like the administration, do everything behind closed doors so there is not any conflict. Wonder when the alumni and voters will have enough and stop voting for levies.

Not a good start for the Riders, I heard the head coach has been out because of Covid, not that it would probably matter. How many wins do you all see them winning this year? I see maybe 2/3 wins at best. Sad to see this program so low.