Orrville @ Barberton Scrimmage

Barberton good from 45, might have been good from 52... stud.

Orrville's kicker attempting onside field goals...

Orrville ball... Barberton has some dudes that didn't play last week. Look much bigger... #82 is a big dude. Barberton D dominant early...Orrville looks very small....

MarQueal Parks is special, just ripped off 20... another 10 on a play that Barberton had totally blown up... change of direction is sick, Barry Sanderish style...

Barberton ball... 2 plays of nothing then 15 yards on screen to #5.... int on tipped pass, nice design, had Vega on slant with the center of field cleared out, pass a little out in front, came off Vega's hands then a nice diving int by cb... 2 run plays 2 for loss.... #34 gor the edge on a sweep for 7 yds... Haywood overthrows Watkins on same play they connected on for long td last week....next play Haywood bomb for 65 yd TD to Vega... had 3 steps on db and Haywood dropped it in the bucket, about 45 yards in air...

Orrville ball... first play Parks for 50 but did get ran down from behind, about 10 wow moves so far... his big runs so far have been up the middle... quick hitch to #1 for a 30 yard TD... all or nothing for Orrville O... fumble, Barberton recovery... Tecmo Bowl has a bigger playbook than Orrville

I thought Barberton looked good. They have the makings of another strong team but the line will have to remain healthy as the depth is very young. Magics have a ton of athletes and should contend for another league title and trip to the postseason.

Barberton coach is doing a great job mixing Barberton and Southwest Akron kids. If he can keep that SW Akron connection going they should continue to be good in the regular season!

Barberton coach is doing a great job mixing Barberton and Southwest Akron kids. If he can keep that SW Akron connection going they should continue to be good in the regular season!
I’m interested in knowing who all these SW Akron kids you are speaking of? Can you give names and numbers please?

One thing I noticed in the 2 scrimmages I've seen Barberton play... their playcaller has a knack for running plays that flow all of the action one way then coming back and having an isolation 1 on 1 matchup on the other side. Good at getting their playmakers in space with lots of field to work with.

Upcoming scrimmage with Wadsworth look for Wadsworth's very aggressive front 7 to persue hard to the ball and leave their very green secondary 1 on 1 with Barberton's very experienced receivers. Could be a chance for some big plays. I don't see Barberton running the ball on Wadsworth. Should be a good tune up scrimmage.

Barberton looked good. Was impressed with Vega. QB and receivers were in sync. Running game was OK but most of their scores were thru the air. Orrville looked OK against the run but had too, many blown coverages in the back field. Barberton's kicker was impressive. May need a net at the end of the endzone to keep balls in the stadium. Orrville looked better than last years scrimmage. We are smaller than last year for sure.

Barberton looked good. Was impressed with Vega. QB and receivers were in sync. Running game was OK but most of their scores were thru the air. Orrville looked OK against the run but had too, many blown coverages in the back field. Barberton's kicker was impressive. May need a net at the end of the endzone to keep balls in the stadium. Orrville looked better than last years scrimmage. We are smaller than last year for sure.
Would you say Norton is comparable to Orrville?